Did you get pkmn Black or White?

Tam

I... shall we say, 'acquired' a copy of PKMN Black Edition, US. All I did was start it to make sure it, well, started... but I was DISTRACTED SETTING UP A WEB FORUM FOR SOMEONE to even pick a Starter pokémon. ;)

Heh. Much of my Pokiman time has been replaced with tiny-icon-tinkering. On the plus side, searching for good reference images is another excuse to watch the episodes for the billionth time.

Edit: Oh, and I got Pokémon black. Friend code forthcoming.

might be toying a bit with the rules here... that last one isnt very clear...

hmmm, well, i did play white... and cleared it in january... the translated version.

didnt quite like it, very few pokes really caught my attention (1st time my party didnt have a fire type through the whole game) and the story is reaching the ridiculous already (some nice bits here and there but thats it) Ruby/Sapphire is still my fav :roll:

but then reached nat pokedex and mounted teh epic partay

Blaziken, Alakazam, Serperior, Empoleon, Hydreigon and Wargle(eng name, braviary, is retarded)

Just got it :D Just finished the first Gym and so far my Pokemons are:

Snivy, male, 14

Lillypup, male, 15

So far I don't like that TM's are of infinite use :/

And the 1st Gym building looked horrible.

Still awesome game so far, can't wait to play more tommorrow

I base my decision entirely on how cool the Pokémon will look throughout its life. So, whereas Squirtle and Charmander were cuter than Bulbasaur, Bulba's evovled states we coller than the rest. Same for The monkey in Pokemon Black/Pearl.

Snivy looks cool at every stage, Oshawott's plain ol ugly, and Tepig is only truly cute as Tepig.

Charizard is cool, yes. Cute? No.

None of them were cute in the final evolved state, though.

I can't think of a single one from any generation that was cute in it's third evolution.

True enough, I suppose. But Charizard was hideous in his middle state.

I got black but only cause the store only had copies of Black for people who didn't preorder. So that sucked, but I'm liking it very much. ^-^ Also, I'm not sure how to find my friend code so anyone who wants help with that would be appreciated. ^-^

It's in your Pal Pad which is a key item. Took me a long time to figure that out too.

My friend code: 3611 0403 3570

Also, Adasyd, your code is one digit too long. I took one of the 7s off the center block and added you.