Sapphire's pony portfolio

SapphireDiadem

I am not an artist, but when it came to ponies, that's when things changed. Although I am only good at head shots, I have done some full bodies. You can find my work here ==> http://kayian.deviantart.com/ I post all my sketches by scanning them multiple times, showing how it came out step by step.

Here is my latest sketch:

iUHFg.jpg

Not finished ---^

I don't usually color in my sketches, but since I am taking this digital graphics class, I am using Adobe Illustrator to color some of them in.

Here is my latest piece that's colored

dkKv6.jpg

hi hi

Tank is looking seriously cool there. :)

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, because I mean it in the nicest possible way imaginable, but your unfinished pony actually looks pretty neat in a sort of surrealism kind of way. The way his foreleg comes in seemingly out of nowhere reminds me of something picasso might have done. :P

hi hi

Tank is looking seriously cool there. :)

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, because I mean it in the nicest possible way imaginable, but your unfinished pony actually looks pretty neat in a sort of surrealism kind of way. The way his foreleg comes in seemingly out of nowhere reminds me of something picasso might have done. :P

Thanks, I don't really want to keep working on it because I feel that if I did anything else to it, I would feel like it would mess it up.