is there at least a way to make it colorless again, even if it makes the paper to fragile to color back in? FLUTTERSHY ISNT THE SAME PURPLE, AND TWILIGHT ISNT RAINBOW! :cry:

i dont think so, buy a new one

yaay! whats the noise thingy under the thing there for?

it's the most recent music i have made. it features 3 out of 6 tracks on my album "castles and craters" the 3 featured are complete 3 more are to come. the track listing so far is:

1. castles and craters
  2. moon beach
  3. knights of the round crater

it has the least amount of plays cuz its your least favorite cuz you put the most effort into it?

something like that. it's the least organized. i still never got it to sound exactly how i wanted but, whatever it's still good. which track do you prefer?

thank you for putting something that has entertained me for some reason for the past respectable amount of time, and will probably help me stay up much much much longer cuz i have to take a shower before i go to sleep and i dont wanna take a shower.

at what point will the things get boring?

• Like 1

thank you for putting something that has entertained me for some reason for the past respectable amount of time, and will probably help me stay up much much much longer cuz i have to take a shower before i go to sleep and i dont wanna take a shower.

at what point will the things get boring?

i never get bored with music so for me never. idk bout everypony else

... I had your three tracks playing in the background for a few minutes now, and I must admit I like'm! :D Good work. When do you think I could expect another one to come out? Also, you said something about lyrics somewhere, didn't you? I'd love to listen in on some of those some time!

... I had your three tracks playing in the background for a few minutes now,

first is 3:11, second is 5:18, and third is 4:22. are saying that you played a list of songs 12:51 long in a few minutes? if you were grocery shopping with your mother, and she asked for you to get a few sets of bottled water, would you get almost 13?

what is definition of few ive missed out on? or are there MORE songs of different lengths?