... I had your three tracks playing in the background for a few minutes now, and I must admit I like'm! :D Good work. When do you think I could expect another one to come out? Also, you said something about lyrics somewhere, didn't you? I'd love to listen in on some of those some time!

well i should have my 4th track out within either a few hours or tomorrow afternoon. and lyrics, i post em on a blog here. so far i got 1 song on there. i only post the really good ones. http://www.canterlot...te-this-summer/

why does my right ear itch and my left ear hurt?

maybe hes doin it :-(

Slender_Man_2.jpg

first is 3:11, second is 5:18, and third is 4:22. are saying that you played a list of songs 12:51 long in a few minutes? if you were grocery shopping with your mother, and she asked for you to get a few sets of bottled water, would you get almost 13?

what is definition of few ive missed out on? or are there MORE songs of different lengths?

i think he meant hes only heard 1 as of post and assumes the rest are good

Bah, I heard them all! My definition of a few is... generous. Plus, I hadn't finished that last one quite yet. ANYWAYS, good stuff. Off to go read lyrics! Glad to hear you will be finishing a new one soon! Four is my lucky number, so I hope it is for you, too! :D Do you ever plan on singing and recording your lyrics?

Bah, I heard them all! My definition of a few is... generous. Plus, I hadn't finished that last one quite yet. ANYWAYS, good stuff. Off to go read lyrics! Glad to hear you will be finishing a new one soon! Four is my lucky number, so I hope it is for you, too! :D Do you ever plan on singing and recording your lyrics?

i have put alot of thought into it, considerin' im an avid vocalist. however, technical issues such as the absence of a quality mic are in the way.

notice the usage of the words "three" and "tracks"

How does one explain?

i havent any idea but im sure you know how:)

D'oh, 3 is my least lucky number :/ I guess that is a good thing, though! It means we aren't stealing each other's luck :P

Pity about the mic and technical issues, you are going to have to let me know if/when you can do it! I'd love to hear'em!

Do you believe in luck?

of course :)

is there gonna be a test on my favorite numbers when i die to see if i get into heaven or not? what if jesus is all like "oh, i dont know, you're kinda on the edge there. i know, what is your lucky number!"??? id be like "um um um.....17?" and then jesus would be all "YOU DIE!!!!" and then slap me and send me into a pit of eternal pain and suffering!" quick! whats my favorite number? i could go any second now!

is there gonna be a test on my favorite numbers when i die to see if i get into heaven or not? what if jesus is all like "oh, i dont know, you're kinda on the edge there. i know, what is your lucky number!"??? id be like "um um um.....17?" and then jesus would be all "YOU DIE!!!!" and then slap me and send me into a pit of eternal pain and suffering!" quick! whats my favorite number? i could go any second now!

umm, no. never gonna happen. besides, im agnostic so, i think god doesnt care any more. when we die, i think we seriously just die. i like that too, i dont wanna live after i die.

does that ever get depressing?

i cant phrase this question so that it doesnt seem like im gonna try to comment the whole bible

never gets any more depressing than knowing im not a real human being because the chemistry in my brain forbids me from actually feeling involuntary non influential emotion. so no, never gets depressing. theres a saying "a man never lives until he learns to live without the fear of death" and i am not afraid to die. if a guy put a gun to my head and asked me to beg to live id keep my mouth shut. i dont beg, i dont crave life, but i never take life for granted. life is a wonderful adventure and a gift. possibly the most valuable thing in existence. but, i dont cling very tightly to mine for some reason. idk why, i just dont.

• Like 1

that, with moon beach in the background, gave me a strange feeling of peacefulness, wanting to punch something, and to completely forget about the conclusion i was about to draw from that. all three happened, and i forgot what i was going to say. after re-reading, i still have no idea. can you explain that?

• Like 2

that, with moon beach in the background, gave me a strange feeling of peacefulness, wanting to punch something, and to completely forget about the conclusion i was about to draw from that. all three happened, and i forgot what i was going to say. after re-reading, i still have no idea. can you explain that?

i'll tell ya how it makes me feel. doing this will be the best explanation i can offer.

it makes me feel better about my "condition" to talk about it. i am a serious philanthropy and enjoy humanity and all it has to offer. i love others, and hate myself.

so when i tell others of my trials and ordeals, it makes me feel like i matter that people care.