but im not hungry and i don't know "poni" as a noun, adverb, or verb, and i didn't know "poni poni" was a word at all! and i dont have any butter.

any other ideas?

creepypasta marathon? i just finished mine and boy, am i in need of a mental scrubbing and a cuddle :mad:

ok. ill clarify:

imagine the MLP:FiM song that plays towards teh beginning of the episodes. you are familiar with it, right? good. ok. now imagine someone screaming in pain. good. now imagine them at the same time. ok. the following is the reaction to hearing that sound that you came up with: laughter at how well I thought they sounded together.

assess the acceptablity/normalness of that reaction to that scenario on a scale including the terms "good", "normal", "not abnormal", "Bad" and "very bad."

better?

• Like 1

ok. ill clarify:

imagine the MLP:FiM song that plays towards teh beginning of the episodes. you are familiar with it, right? good. ok. now imagine someone screaming in pain. good. now imagine them at the same time. ok. the following is the reaction to hearing that sound that you came up with: laughter at how well I thought they sounded together.

assess the acceptablity/normalness of that reaction to that scenario on a scale including the terms "good", "normal", "not abnormal", "Bad" and "very bad."

better?

hm, well i am certainly not a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist but generally that sounds normal to me.

Dear Shyshy,

Long time thread reader, first time thread poster. But my question is thus: Who would win in a race, Superman, the Flash, or Santa?

santa, all those presents in 1 night. even the flash and superman fail when it comes to the entire world at one. if santa were a super hero he'd be unstoppable.

if I were to fire an orange out of a potato cannon and hit you in the big toe, how would you react?

would your reaction differ if it somehow made your right ear turn purple?

okay, well if i got hit id probably laugh it off

if my ear turned purple id freak out a little and calm down and head to a hospital.

the situation is that some kid with fairies wished he was always right and then said there were 49 states. as a result, north and south dakota were magically forced to settle their differences and become one big dakota.

in that situation, would you support, oppose, or remain neutral to secession if that was the only legal way to carry out that last part?

• Like 1