the situation is that some kid with fairies wished he was always right and then said there were 49 states. as a result, north and south dakota were magically forced to settle their differences and become one big dakota.

in that situation, would you support, oppose, or remain neutral to secession if that was the only legal way to carry out that last part?

neutral

how much would you be interested on a scale of "barely interested" to "nothing in my life holds any meaning any longer except for this"?

in between

If you were to visit a foreign country for vacation, where would it be?

russia. i wanna ride the trans-siberian rail road

trans_siberian_railway_route.jpg

outdated map is outdated

if you had to somehow redesign the ceiling fan, how would you do so?

i would integrate it so that it was part of the ceiling. i would also give it a dimmer switch based speed adjusting switch.

Now that's a pretty interesting question. And wow, I think that would be one long train ride. :!:

i bet it would be

Not sure if somepony already asked this.

Favorite video game?

surprisingly no, no one else asked yet. hard to decide my favorite video game because i dont play alot of video games. but im stuck between 3 games:

1. the original quake (i think it was the nintendo 64)
  2. Golden Eye 007 (nintendo 64)
  3. mother 3/earthbound 2 (i think it was on the GBA. i dunno i played it on the computer)

overall i think i enjoyed mother 3 overall. it was a very solid and intense story that grasped the attentions of all audiences alike and kept them wanting to finish it.

favorite idea you've ever had that you would like to be made into a video game?

okay i would make a Quake-esque universe where you have power hungry, devouring monsters of eldritch horror from another dimension except imagine we invaded their realm through a series of experiments that allowed humans to delve into the collective subconscious (like in psychonauts)

Collective.png

(like this) and all of the test subjects find 2 doors except one subject who finds 3: you play as this character. the 2 doors are the real world and your inner mind. the 3rd door is the second dimension containing the eldritch horrors. you walk in, remain undetected and you take some relic (as per orders by the scientists. i did neglect to mention they can see into and interrupt your thoughts and what you see. it's kinda like the matrix and psychonauts but with psychological warfare, literally) ad when you take the relic out of their dimension you take it through the door to the real one and it ends up in your hands and the experiment is over. the next day the test subjects are replaced by soldiers who are going into the 3rd world and tearing things apart, fighting a war. you get recruited by a draft, and you join the invasion and in the end you rebel against your own kind and save the monsters from humans, close the rift and ensure this kind of thing never happens again.

do you think about this often? thats a pretty complete answer.

well i had the idea a few years back and have been developing upon it since. there are still a few ideas i can cram in there and some i need to hammer the dents out of, but yeah i like that idea and i think about it alot.

ok. so i was sitting here, stressed that i can't do my homework cuz my friend is incompetent, and people are gonna be really upset if i dont get it done like now. like, now now. then i was like. eh, im gonna watch star trek. which i dont really want to do cuz watching stuff means bedtime, and 7:15 is too early for bedtime! so i was wondering what i was going to do with the next 2 or 3 hours of my life, when you said something here! and i was like "alright, im gonna ask a question" but just before i started my question, i realized that unless it was super long, it would be over in like 30 seconds and i'd be back where i started. so the question is, is there a place i can ask questions and then ask another one right away and have people answer that would keep me as entertained as the ask threads here?