ok. so i was sitting here, stressed that i can't do my homework cuz my friend is incompetent, and people are gonna be really upset if i dont get it done like now. like, now now. then i was like. eh, im gonna watch star trek. which i dont really want to do cuz watching stuff means bedtime, and 7:15 is too early for bedtime! so i was wondering what i was going to do with the next 2 or 3 hours of my life, when you said something here! and i was like "alright, im gonna ask a question" but just before i started my question, i realized that unless it was super long, it would be over in like 30 seconds and i'd be back where i started. so the question is, is there a place i can ask questions and then ask another one right away and have people answer that would keep me as entertained as the ask threads here?

talk to the vets down at the VFW they are lots of fun to ask questions ^w^ and usually nice enough ta answer em

Those sound like some pretty classic games. :)

Never palyed Quake, but I do recall playing Quake 3 and that is was hilarious and awesome. :lol:

Favorite time of day?

sunset. best time ta snuggle my hubby :smirk:....IF I HAD ONE :scream:

• Like 1

if the VFW is what i think it is i dont think thats exactly what i was looking for. but close enough.

so oatmeal is fighting a TV in a wrestling tournament. you, a carrot, and your friend, a globe, want to break up the fight for some undefined but justified reason. how do you go about doing so? consider the shapes of all the different objects to visualize and solve the issue.

i (the...carrot...mkay) roll around in the oatmeal and flatten it out all over the ground, disabling it, and the globe rolls infront of the tv and does absolutely nothing...oh man i need to do some physics...my head hurts from all this nonsense :green: