Nope you call it A DELL ROLLING IN THE DEEP

:l

proceeds with jump hug!

and no, i rarely get honey nut cheerios with honey on them, cuz im too lazy to get extra honey and the honey nut cheerios dont taste very honeyish to me. can you taste the honey?

yepper

does pinkie like oats?

idunno

you pour the milk....before the cereal...?

yeah, rarely do i ever eat cereal let alone breakfast :)

I like Pinkie Oats and hmm...and how come siri wont return my phone calls D:

cuz siri isa jerk face sometimes

did you know that siri has information on area 51?

no ididnt. i used to love talkin bout that stuff.

I had no ideaaaa..is it considered taboo if you sneeze/fart/burp at the same time?

idk, i bet in some culture it is, and in some other maybe good luck

really? i think it is just to convince everyone that there are aliens and weapons in there, when in fact it has absolutely nothing and really somewhere nearby is another area that the government doesnt tell people about that has something really awesome. they dont guard the portal to ponyville, which strengthens this viewpoint.

really? i think it is just to convince everyone that there are aliens and weapons in there, when in fact it has absolutely nothing and really somewhere nearby is another area that the government doesnt tell people about that has something really awesome. they dont guard the portal to ponyville, which strengthens this viewpoint.

to be completely factual, area 51 does infact serve a purpose. every american weapons development company (companies such as, VLTOR, colt defense, Ingram, Magpul, Remington) and every aeronautics etc. company is linked to area 51. area 51 is where every singel aircraft, car, weapon, and robot etc, is tested. every american made piece of machinery made by large companies are all tested here. this much is publicly known. what exactly is being tested is not. for security reasons and many others the place is very well secured.

thats what they want you to think! they could be, in theory, distracting us RIGHT NOW from the place guarding the secret to replacing all these boring animals we have all over the place with POKEMON! do you now see why you cant just believe them?

honestly no. i think exactly as i had explained.

you'd rather believe a lie than have a pet squirtle?

wouldnt want a pet squirtle. me and animals dont get along. ya ask me, animal rights activists are wasting their time becuase i think if it edible and an animal we should eat it. i would eat a cat and dog if i could. ive already had horse. its good.