thats why we replace them with pokemon! when you look at a mr. mime, do you think animal? how bout a voltorb? seedot? litwick? there are more than just animal pokemon. do you have a problem with them too?

not really. i like mudkip

Bugs Bunny vs Pinkie Pie

pinkie

why does nopony realize that putting something against pinkie pie is a bad idea? if its not immortal and omnipotent, it wont come close to standing up to pinkie. if it is, it could destroy pinkie with a thought.

pinkie is best

Cathalos its for fun stop being such a wet blanket

cathalos is a pony

in what situation would you drop a blanket in water?

lets try this scenario:

a girl you really like goes on a comping trip with you. you pack a large backpack including a blanket to sleep on under the stars. it is early morning(maybe 7am). it rained the night before. there are puddles. she doesnt wanna ruin her shoes (which is stupid cuz shes goin campin but whatever.). she needs to cross a puddle. ya use the blanket to get her across. hours later the blanket is dry.

problems with example that keep me from thinking it valid:

1."a girl you really like goes on a comping trip with you" that wouldn't happen in my dreams. i can honestly not picture that :P

2."it rained the night before" "you pack a large backpack including a blanket to sleep on under the stars" its a rainy season. why would i just bring a blanket and not a tent?

3." she needs to cross a puddle" im not sure if this is a joke or you didn't think this through very much...

4."ya use the blanket to get her across" do i look as stupid as Rarity? she can walk AROUND the puddle. and besides, the blanket would absorb the water and get her precious shoes wet anyway!

does that make sense?

problems with example that keep me from thinking it valid:

1."a girl you really like goes on a comping trip with you" that wouldn't happen in my dreams. i can honestly not picture that :P

2."it rained the night before" "you pack a large backpack including a blanket to sleep on under the stars" its a rainy season. why would i just bring a blanket and not a tent?

3." she needs to cross a puddle" im not sure if this is a joke or you didn't think this through very much...

4."ya use the blanket to get her across" do i look as stupid as Rarity? she can walk AROUND the puddle. and besides, the blanket would absorb the water and get her precious shoes wet anyway!

does that make sense?

no it does not. you asked for an example there ya go.

and why does the size change when you copy something from another post?

i dunno

why does that not make sense? why does me asking for an example relate to the response to that example not making sense?

it apparently doesnt make sense for the reasons you said.

as for your second question, why not?

i was just saying i had a hard time picturing that situation for those reasons. i asked why something might happen, and i honestly could not see that happening. therefore, i did not accept that example as a valid answer to my question. does that make sense?

i was just saying i had a hard time picturing that situation for those reasons. i asked why something might happen, and i honestly could not see that happening. therefore, i did not accept that example as a valid answer to my question. does that make sense?

well yes, but i thought it was a plausible answer

i am very proud that i just hopped off of my chair, landed on my tip toes, jumped on one foot all the way to the bathroom, peed while standing on one foot, and hopped on one foot all the way back without letting any part of my foot except my tippy toes touch the floor. are you proud of me?