to put a blanket in a puddle so someone with brain issues can continue on a perfectly straight path without getting her shoes dirty or taking a larger than average step?

i dunno

ShyShy what do you did your chicken nuggets in?

pretty much everrything. ive even tried applesauce and ice cream. both were alright.

i am very proud that i just hopped off of my chair, landed on my tip toes, jumped on one foot all the way to the bathroom, peed while standing on one foot, and hopped on one foot all the way back without letting any part of my foot except my tippy toes touch the floor. are you proud of me?

sure, but let me ask you, did you miss? :lol:

No im not Cathalos thats its impressive yes but proud would be if you....saved a kitten from a burning house

let the cat burn, it'll make a fine lunch :lol:

id throw a rock at a kitten in a burning house!

does that count?

in my book yes <3

Your hopeless /Face hooves

as am i ;-)

i dont even miss when the seat is still down. thats what years of obscure peeing challenges does to you. ie:, standing on the opposite side of the shower and trying to make it right in the drain; eyes closed (that took time); leaning on bathroom door and trying to still make it (the lock doesnt work and my family is full of idiots); controlling aim only by kind of tightening different muscles...that was fun.... and more! :D will you go try all of these if you haven't?

Okey Dokey Lokey /splits his pizza in half

*noms* thank you ^^

i dont even miss when the seat is still down. thats what years of obscure peeing challenges does to you. ie:, standing on the opposite side of the shower and trying to make it right in the drain; eyes closed (that took time); leaning on bathroom door and trying to still make it (the lock doesnt work and my family is full of idiots); controlling aim only by kind of tightening different muscles...that was fun.... and more! :D will you go try all of these if you haven't?

probably when the opportunity arrises

i asked someone what a fetish was a while ago and i didnt get a very clear answer. then, in some contexts, the answer i was given didnt seem to make sense. my question is: what is a fetish?

you dont want to know is an appropriate response, should it be necessary, which given some usages im afraid it might be.

hugs for warmth

AM I HELPING??

yes :)

i asked someone what a fetish was a while ago and i didnt get a very clear answer. then, in some contexts, the answer i was given didnt seem to make sense. my question is: what is a fetish?

you dont want to know is an appropriate response, should it be necessary, which given some usages im afraid it might be.

really, it's not like it's a freaky thing, but some are. however, talking about it will get me in trouble. ill PM you a link to a wiki that will explain it better than i can. let's drop the subject.