Just another storm...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ugh I hate the rain......" Invicta said to himself, as he jogged along the path. As his black coat was getting soaked by the rapidly increasing rainfall.

His feathers also got drenched, a thing that made Invicta even more annoyed, as he flaped his wings, trying to shake the water out of them.

He noticed a yellow figure over at a park bench, Since he was going to get even more wet by standing in the middle of the path, Invicta decided to see what this was all about, as he began to trot over.

"Hey, Whats up little thing?" Invicta asked. considering the downpour and thunder, what was making him considerably wet. Noticing that she was nervous of his approach, Invica started to walk slowly and talk in a soothing manor "You alright?, My name is Invicta, what's yours?" as he came to the park bench.

He was agitated by rain and thunder, But keept his calm around the Yellow Pegasus. She could easily run away from him in fear, Invicta had no intention of causing any trouble.

"Hey...Hey.... I aint gonna hurt ya" Invicta reasured Insanity, as he looked at the sky to see the Pegasi trying to contain the storm "Say, how about you come outta there? I'm a guard over at Las Pegasus, no need to worry about me whatsoever" As another thunder crack was heard, making Invicta jump a little, He could see that the storm was really getting to her.

Nova Wing was flying over the hills of Ponyville, heading home after finishing his last mail run for the day. It was a side job he took, which entailed delivering mail in Cloudsdale. It was not particularly exciting, but It did not take too much time, and left him with rest hours during the day. He had a white coat and starkly contrasting hair, which was night blue and had black sections in it. His eyes were an emerald shade, and had a mystique to them. On his flank sat his cutie mark. It was of an 8 pointed black star that had an emerald eye in the center He noticed a number of storm clouds moving overhead. He landed under a tree, where he decided to hunker down for the storm. Little did he know that on the opposite side of the tree, there was another two ponies who were hiding from the storm. Nova voiced quite loudly "Great... Now I'm soaked. Looks like ill be here for a while... I really wish I had a blanket or something to keep warm with."

Here is some pics of him and his cutie mark.

nightshade_2.jpgNightshade.jpg?noCache=1335623458

Invicta heard the other pony, But reasuring Insanity was his chief concern at the moment. "Ugh, I dont have any blankets of any kind" Invicta muttered to himself seeing Insanity shiver quite violently. He was shaking from the cold quite a bit too, but nowhere near the amount that Insanity was. "Come on, you arent gonna keep warm under this bench, I can help....." Invicta said, as he offered a hoof to help her out. I can at least try to get her to somplace warm, he thorght.

Insanity was standing in next to Invicta, cold, shaken and scared. Invicta instantly felt pity for the poor pony. "Aww, dont be like that" Invicta said while noticing she was begining to tear up. In an attempt to comfort her and keep her warm, He extended his wing so it would act as a sort of an Umbrella for the rain, and got up close to her to exchange his body heat to keep her warm. Invicta was feezing himself, the rain that was hitting him was like being hit with a shower of Icecubes, but trying to keep her warm with what body heat he had was his top priority, he just couldnt stand seeing her freeze.

"Insanity!" Invicta shouted as she fell back, He ran over to help her back up onto her hooves "This isnt an ordinary storm.... We need to get somewhere else now!, we will freeze if we dont move!" Invicta wasnt showing it, but he was incredibly cold, to a point that it was hurting. "We gotta go Insanity", as he offered a hoof to help her up, "I dont like my c -chances of flying in this w-w-weather, so we better walk.... Want me to c-c-cover you?" He said as he extended a wing to stop her from getting the worst of the wind.

Nova saw wind knock a yellow mare off her hooves and into the air. He sprang into action, flying up and catching her. It took a considerable amount of effort to fly, but he caught her, and brought her back down under the tree. She was crying and cowering, which made him empasize with her. He saw her shivering so he held her close to him to share body heat, wrapping his wings around her. "Were you alone, or are there some other ponies that you got seperated from?" Nova said, his eyes becoming more feline, becoming but slits due to the unnatural darkness.

The gust stoped, But it had left it's mark on Invicta, who was now frozen stiff by the wind and rain that was recently blown into his face. "Ugh... S-s-so.... Cold..." As he collapsed onto the floor "Sorry Insanity...." thinking that she had been blown away by the wind

Nova grabbed her and began moving her towards Ponyville. It was not too far away, but It would be a challenge to get her there. "L..ll..l..listen, w...w..we are g...going to g...g..get out of here. I'll...dd...rop you off f..ff..first." He said, flying as hard as he could to his small apartment. He was able to get there and drop her off, but he was going to have to fight to get over to her friend back at the tree. He made it to him, but he was collapsed and covered in freezing rain. He was going to have to carry him back, as his wings were frozen with ice.

"S-she is back at my apartment, she is safe f-fff-for now... I have t-to get you out of h-here first though." He lifted the stallion onto his back and trudged through the violent storm back to his apartment. He did make it back, although he collapsed in an exhausted and frozen state when he got inside. He was shivering on the floor in an exhausted state, and his wings were frozen shut.

Nova got up shakily after lying there for a few minutes. He made his way to the fireplace and started a fire. The warm glow filled the room, and he brought a number of down comforters, towels and blankets into the room. He wrapped insanity in one, seeing as she was shivering violently. He got under the blanket with her, hoping to share body heat as he was freezing.