• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, when i go to estonia i need to... but i never knew the guy and im really not sensitive about death at all and im scared and dont want to be disrespectful... and you answer questions. i ask. if you have a question, feel free to direct yourself to the ASK CATHALOS page. :D. same question, only IF FORCED, how should one act?

well, when i go to estonia i need to... but i never knew the guy and im really not sensitive about death at all and im scared and dont want to be disrespectful... and you answer questions. i ask. if you have a question, feel free to direct yourself to the ASK CATHALOS page. :D. same question, only IF FORCED, how should one act?

Act the same way you would at a normal funeral.

ive only ever been to one feneral and that was in fourth grade... i was partially disgusted because people were eating CAKE when my Nana died and i thought that was messed up... other than that i was just told to be quiet. next question: how do i act at a normal funeral? oh, and in the off chance that its in a different language, what do i do then? just try not to laugh at the exoctic words? cuz if i laugh im gonna get beat up...

ive only ever been to one feneral and that was in fourth grade... i was partially disgusted because people were eating CAKE when my Nana died and i thought that was messed up... other than that i was just told to be quiet. next question: how do i act at a normal funeral? oh, and in the off chance that its in a different language, what do i do then? just try not to laugh at the exoctic words? cuz if i laugh im gonna get beat up...

You're SUPPOSED to feel sad for the person that died, of course!

id like to, but i literally dont care about people dying. believing in an eternal "afterlife", i really dont see any difference in a few years or so before a death. if a BABY died i woulnt really be sad. i simply cant do it.... i could watch some youtube videos of crying ponies before i go, so i would look sad, but that could ruin the whole DAY! next up on my never ending list of questions, what if i told you the reason shining armor called twight "twili", was because only shining armor knew that twilight was really from zelda:TP, and was, in fact, a twili?

id like to, but i literally dont care about people dying. believing in an eternal "afterlife", i really dont see any difference in a few years or so before a death. if a BABY died i woulnt really be sad. i simply cant do it.... i could watch some youtube videos of crying ponies before i go, so i would look sad, but that could ruin the whole DAY! next up on my never ending list of questions, what if i told you the reason shining armor called twight "twili", was because only shining armor knew that twilight was really from zelda:TP, and was, in fact, a twili?

*GASP!* I would say that's impossible! D:

it would make sense though. unicorns, as seen in season 2 ep 17 (i believe), can travel through solid objects, like Minda, she can teleport, the fused shadows go on the head, and twilight is the only one with a crown for the element, it is possile that not only is twilight a twili, but in fact the most important one! what say you to THAT? oh, and shes a pony cuz Minda can change forms, as seen by the cutscene after link as a wolf finishes talkin to Zelda.