did that question make you self conscious of the information you gave me?

info i can think of without reviewing thread:

1. likely likes fluttershy best, being that there was no objection to this statement in answer

2. likes video games, watches ponies

3.seems relatively-very respectful

4.uses similar username on mulitiple sites, should tracking be necessary

5. somewhat comedic, sometimes in a sarcastic type of way.

-of this, how accurate was i? i need to send a brief report to HQ and they want it now...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did that question make you self conscious of the information you gave me?

info i can think of without reviewing thread:

1. likely likes fluttershy best, being that there was no objection to this statement in answer

2. likes video games, watches ponies

3.seems relatively-very respectful

4.uses similar username on mulitiple sites, should tracking be necessary

5. somewhat comedic, sometimes in a sarcastic type of way.

-of this, how accurate was i? i need to send a brief report to HQ and they want it now...

Pretty darn accurate.

HQ will look over this thread to carefully examine and obtain more specific information. if you receive a knock at your door at approximately 3:00 AM tomorrow morning, as a nice person, i say hide. as i do my job, i say please answer it. do not call for help. do not notify anyone. which suggestion will you follow, off the top of your head?

HQ will look over this thread to carefully examine and obtain more specific information. if you receive a knock at your door at approximately 3:00 AM tomorrow morning, as a nice person, i say hide. as i do my job, i say please answer it. do not call for help. do not notify anyone. which suggestion will you follow, off the top of your head?

I have no idea.

if two suns go together they blow up though, dont they? how do i get more than two together? and why would i go through that much trouble when i can just stick a bird in a ninja costume?

Then you put a whole bunch of suns CLOSE to each other. And I would say just go with the bird. :)

cuz i probably will if i dont fit in anywhere by the end of... wait, NO KWESCHINZ! i told you, if you want a question answered by me, you may go down to the ask cathalos thing. now, em,, lets see...X2+4X = 5 can YOU solve that? cuz the other person couldn't.

cuz i probably will if i dont fit in anywhere by the end of... wait, NO KWESCHINZ! i told you, if you want a question answered by me, you may go down to the ask cathalos thing. now, em,, lets see...X2+4X = 5 can YOU solve that? cuz the other person couldn't.

Nnope.

why would you be sorry. all yo did was not know basic algebra! no problem with that... unless you lied when you said you couldnt do it. if you did lie, you should be VERY, VERY SORRY. but, you're too awesome and would never do that, so dont be sorry. which is better: the best of the Disney channel or the worst of nick?

why would you be sorry. all yo did was not know basic algebra! no problem with that... unless you lied when you said you couldnt do it. if you did lie, you should be VERY, VERY SORRY. but, you're too awesome and would never do that, so dont be sorry. which is better: the best of the Disney channel or the worst of nick?

Hmm..... Disney, I guess.

...can you please explain to me why i want to punch a hole in the wall when i see your avatar?? very time i see it im like "SOOO AWESSEOMMMEEE!!!" and then want to punch something. i cant understand on my own...help me.

Because Fluttershy has that effect on people.

normally fluttershy just makes me think "awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomebestawesome" but that particular picture makes me go "AWESOMENESS AND CUTENESS OVERLOAD DESTROY ALL THINGS!!!!!" and i dont know why the latter part is true. what is better: clover or wildflower honey?

normally fluttershy just makes me think "awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomebestawesome" but that particular picture makes me go "AWESOMENESS AND CUTENESS OVERLOAD DESTROY ALL THINGS!!!!!" and i dont know why the latter part is true. what is better: clover or wildflower honey?

I don't like honey.