why not chronolgical order?

Maybe they were taking into account that the book people would be most familiar with was the first released. Whilst The Magicians Nephew was a later release 1955 if im right :)

checks big narnia book ive never read... yes. you are right. what is Calvin + Window?

I read them in Chronological order, Starting when i was like 7 or 8 :L

Im not sure O_o Calvin and Hobbes? Also I'll have to answer questions later today, Its like half one in the morning here D:

ive seen it as when somebody is too lazy to take em out before they start playing to count them as wild, but are there games that you cant play without them? why do they make pencils so big? i can honestly say i have never used one down to even half its size...

ive seen it as when somebody is too lazy to take em out before they start playing to count them as wild, but are there games that you cant play without them? why do they make pencils so big? i can honestly say i have never used one down to even half its size...

The Wildcard use is legit actually :D I think so and as for the pencils, I myself have a few tiny pencils due to lot of use, never threw them out :D

how long have you had those pencils?

Three years I'd say. They were part of a back to school sort of thing and I just never stopped using them, Until obviously the became useless and tiny :D Though I do that thing where I make a double ended pencil :L :D

what if you make a mis-doodle. do you have an extra eraser?

Yeah, It wouldnt make much of a difference. Im not very arty and my hand writing is horrible so It's hard to tell i even made a mistake :L :D