what are some negative sides to throwing random objects near you at your computer moniter whenever the buffering circle shows up on youtube?

You might not get to see the video! Though the buffering circle is very infuriating :L XD

...is throwing things at your computer bad? why?

Well your computed might be massive tank of a computer able to withstand many forms of strike. If thats the case no. Otherwise, Its pretty bad :D

what does that mean?

You said but WHY! as if to say you think throwing things at your computer would be bad. Im saying that I suppose that throwing things at your computer can be bad or good. It just depends on how you yourself percieve what you did! :D

i see now. you seemed to have misunderstood my question, or decided to give the smart answer. either way, close enough. what is Best Dr. Seuss book? why?

The Cat in The Hat! ONE! because i love cats. TWO! because i love hats :D

why do pens come in different shapes and colors?

Because you might want to colour in with pens instead of pencils. A pen that can come in many different shapes and colours is a pen with many uses :D

why is it every time i get a pen for school it stops working half way through, and works fine the next day, until about halfway through that day?

I have no idea D: Maybe you live in a hot climate and the ink dries quickly in your location? O_o