would you join a comic company or print your comics from your basement or other?

Hmm I think if anything my comics would go the way of Jay and Silent Bob. The idea took and used by a second party with visions of a feature length movie. Though due to this idea gaining heavy dislike across the internet I will be forced on a mission to make things right!

and you will do that by?

AH! im glad you asked. I shall take off and learn the rules of the road from a hitchhiking George Carlin, ride with a group of gorgeous jewel thieves, and incur the wrath of a hapless wildlife marshal for liberating an orangutan named Suzanne. The quest shall take me from Scotland to Hollywood where a showdown involving the police, the jewel thieves, and the my superhero filmmakers will decide the fate of Suzanne, myself and my good name!

reads reads reads...George Carlin. hm, i think i have a book by that guy. let me just see who he wa- finds book. checks name. double checks name. checks individual letters of name. twice.

question

do you really think its appropriate to mention that guy here?

reads reads reads...George Carlin. hm, i think i have a book by that guy. let me just see who he wa- finds book. checks name. double checks name. checks individual letters of name. twice.

question

do you really think its appropriate to mention that guy here?

I'll be honest. Pretty much all of that came of IMDB. So for George Carlin im not sure who he is. A comedian I think?

a very very very innapropriate, although occasionally very funny comedian. i would put some of the stuff out of the book i mentioned, but there is NOTHING in it that would work here. id explain why, but that might not go over well either....why did my grandmother have a george carlin book?

a very very very innapropriate, although occasionally very funny comedian. i would put some of the stuff out of the book i mentioned, but there is NOTHING in it that would work here. id explain why, but that might not go over well either....why did my grandmother have a george carlin book?

Maybe she appreciates the mans humour :D

when i tried to come back from another site to see if i had a notification, i got a "page would not load" screen. my reaction was:

"I got BANISHED for MENTIONING george carlin? NO FAIR!!!" how can i be less scared?

You can be less scared by taking the knowledge that we are probally the only people keeping up with this thread! :D

what if the banishing people decide to check it and are like

"HE SAID A BAD PERSON's NAME! TO DA MOOOOOONNN!!"

The moons not so bad. Last time I seen it the space core was there :D

maybe. its not that many in their defense. are you going to go all super hero on them and make them face justice for their crimes against humanity?

See, would i not just get put on the moon...THEN I CAN TRY AND THROW MYSELF OFF THE MOON, AT THEM!