...I HAS NONE!. oh well. im just gonna do it the way i have done almost everything all summer: with no idea what im doing.

oh wait... thats how i do almost everything.

how often do YOU know what you're doing?

When its something that I really shouldnt be that bothered about. Thats when I know what im doing XD

but how often is that?

Quite often XD

what is the best cereal out of:

1. almond honey bunches of oats

2. joe's O's (no honey)

3. peanut butter cheerios

4. heart to heart warm cinnamon oat cereal

...I've had none of them. But my vote swings for numero 1 XD

when eating honey nut cheerios, what is the best thing to use for milk if you have no milk?

you might have to be creative on this one.

You asked a question very similar to this once. I remember. But for now...Maybe cream? XD

AHA, I was debating on whether it was Skittles or not. :P

Yeah! I know what ya mean. The only real way to tell is because there are no blue skittles because they make people go crazy or something XD There are blue M&M's though XD

why would blue skittles make people go crazy?

Something about the ingredients required to make the blue coating. Lots of sugar or something like that. Not so much crazy as really, really hyper. XD

so why dont they just make it blue some other way?

Because then it doesn't have the same taste. Sure you might have blue skittles, but they wont taste right XD

Ah, I never knew that. :)

Yeah. I remember being a kid in school when they stopped making them. Sad days D: Anymore questions? XD

is there a way to combine canterlot and battlefront so that i dont have to keep switching between the two?

I dont think so. Though that would be quite the crossover. Maybe get crazy imaginative and make a Battlefront free for all RP XD

Are you really a musician?

Not really. But I am trying to be, Im currently learning to play drums, electric and acoustic guitar aswell as hopefully hone my singing voice(not going so well) XD As a side note. I really do just love music. I have a massive collection of albums, artists, songs etc. I believe the last count was round about 10000 songs being atleast 60 Gb of music XD Itunes said it was close to a months worth of listening time!

Not really. But I am trying to be, Im currently learning to play drums, electric and acoustic guitar aswell as hopefully hone my singing voice(not going so well) XD As a side note. I really do just love music. I have a massive collection of albums, artists, songs etc. I believe the last count was round about 10000 songs being atleast 60 Gb of music XD Itunes said it was close to a months worth of listening time!

As if you couldn't tell, I am a musician. :P

You collect CDs? I collect old vinyls. :P

What kind of music do you listen to?

As if you couldn't tell, I am a musician. :P

You collect CDs? I collect old vinyls. :P

What kind of music do you listen to?

Sadly all my music is on my computer. I'd love to start buying CD's but I ain't got the money to buy alot yet. Maybe some day when I actually leave school :L Um I do have a few old vinyls from the 80's actually. My dad gave them to me when he seen I was turning into him ha!

If that didn't give it away I am a huge Punk Rock fan. Hell im a fan of every form of Punk. But the old stuff for me is the best. Recently got my first leather biker jackat. Tartan baseball boots and (made by me) half tartan half denim jeans complete with straps and zips :L But Im heading off on a tangent XD

I will listen to pretty much anything. Ive got, rave, classical, rock, trance, Indie, Industrial, metal, alternative, funk, jazz, surf rock, rap. The list goes on. I've not been to see many bands though, only Stiff Little Fingers, Cage The Elephant and Electric Six. I'll shut up now ha. What do you play? XD And Ska dont forget Ska!

why did larry think his ukulele was a ukulele?

if you dont know, it was a unicycle that he got for 500 box tops (he got them from frosted flakey flippers cereal) go watch lord of the beans RIGHT NOW!

will you if you haven't seen it?

I shall see it! Im sure it's awesome XD