The Wedding Of Sydphony Harmonic Waters and Dawning Celestial Aura

Machinghammers and i have been rp with our characters. there has been a couple of rps with us together, and we decided to let our characters get married. anyone can attend this wedding thread. just pm me to be invited.

Dawning aura woke up around 8am. her mane was in a tangled mess. she opened up the window to reveal the city of canterlot. she leaned her head against the window seal. she looked back and saw her fiance rolled over on the bed.

Another restful night had passed, Syd stirred from his sleep, seeing Aura looking out onto the streets of Canterlot. It was a sunny day, and soon, Aura turned her head towards him. Syd sat up and kissed her on the cheek, moving towards the window sill to look out with her. "What a beautiful day it is Aura, I could not ask for better weather." Syd said, giving Aura a quick nuzzle on the cheek.

"Yes it is Aura, yes it is." Syd said, nuzzling his soon to be wife. Syd got off of the bed and went to go take a quick shower and get ready for the day. He had to do numerous things to prepare for the big day with Aura, and much to discuss. "Care to join me Aura?" Syd said, walking into the bathroom.