Removed by User

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the creature stepped out of reality and began fusing several dark matter orbs into one, it created a weapon powerful enough to utterly annihilate Sigma thoroughly, leaving nothing but dust, and then best part it would only hurt her alone. the creature recreated itself, the orb of power in its hand, it send it straight for Sigma, this one however, wouldn't be dodged so easily, it warped itself out of reality and re-created itself inside Sigma.

meanwhile the creature didn't even bother to undo the iron rain, because the void itself had already undone the environmental hazard.

''my my, aren't you braggy.'' Fallen Shard said mockingly, she had had it with this ''Sigma'' constantly thinking she could best the void, it was amusing, what gave her the idea, that an impatient, un-thoughtful pony such as herself could even lay a hoof upon her? it did struck Fallen as weird that she didn't even try to attack her, ofcourse she was invincible here so it wouldn't have much use, but still she had expected her to try.

the keeper began splitting itself into 10 separate keepers, each of them existed in a different dimension, and each of the began charging anti-matter, meanwhile, Fallen Shard was getting rather tired of all this, and ordered several hive minds to enter the portals to equestria.

(short one, again >.<)

the keeper decided to perhaps try a different approach, it cloaked itself in void essence, making it only visible to creatures of the void and the prophet. it then flew up, its wings soundless as it dropped itself on Sigma, its black matter shields absorbing the impact of hers.

she stepped into the trap with all her hooves, from underneath and other dimension the keepers clones struck, 2 from underground 2 from the side, they appeared dead on, and smashed into Sigma crushing her under-black matter.

(sorry for the direct hitting, but since you were focusing yourself on one Keeper, you couldn't have seen the others cloaked in different dimension, and I'd rather not use Fallen, she's OP in her own dimension xD)

(well, I'd prefer that 2, but that would be going into Fallen Shards personality, once she thinks someone evil, she wants to destroy them, I'll try to figure out a way to turn it around tho)

Fallen Shard lost patience quickly, and throw her hood back on ''I have countless minions, but only 2 aren't complete retards, sadly I have to do this myself'' she began channelling void essence ''its time I put you to rest, nothing personal.'' the ball formed, it took on the shape of a small purple/black glowing orb, it grew as big as the hive mind over time. it was one of her weaker abilities, but packed enough punch to whipe canterlot of the charts. she raised a hoof, her expression neutral, it took her no effort to create such a ball of pure destruction, even it was the simplest. Meanwhile she ordered minion to unfold reality, so the orb wouldn't do any damage to the void, and Fallen Shard was safe, because her own abilities couldn't harm her.

''why would that be?'' Fallen Shard growled from behind the ball as she created yet another, this one however, was made of purple flames and would give a napalm effect once it went off, its fires weren't to be underestimated, as they weren't like you're regular fire, they were void flames, void flames essentially had the same effect, but spread more rapidly, burned at an incredible heat, and exploded when it comes into contact with, fur, skin or anything biological.

Fallen Shard took a moment to listen to Sigma before sniffing ''there wont be a point in even trying that here, yet I wonder why not?'' she mixed the the two orbs together and created maelstorm of energies, but yet again she created an orb, this one consistent completely of highly unstable universal matter, ready to rip time and space asunder, luckily the void was able to repair that, but would sigma be able to repair DNA and herself? she didn't know, and didn't really care either, Sigma would fall, eventually. She had to keep herself in check though, the damage that is undone here may seep into equestria and cause devastation there, but right now her mind was set on one thing.

she combined the orbs, and threw them, in the air, the orb began splitting, instead lossing power it gained it rapidly, in a matter of seconds there were 100's and the number was rising quickly, this one attack would go on forever if it had to.

(gah so short >.<)

''I'm immortal, I have time to play'' she said smirking as the void began rebuilding itself to its old state, Sigma could clearly see now how essence streamed into Fallen Shard's body, being absorbed into her, it was like food and water to Fallen as well as it was power and everlasting life. She had absorbed enough now to become immortal in the way that she can't even be killed inside the void, just a little bit longer, and she'll be nigh-invincible outside as well.

''I want to play until matters are settled, be it minutes, be it decades, you and I are cat and mouse, you're strong, I'll give you that. on first impression I thought Titan would finish you off, but you even menaged to temporarily destroy one of my hive minds, you should be proud.'' a bit of sarcasm was clear in her voice, she hadn't let the void creatures use everything they had, heck, if she did, she wouldn't be fighting one keeper of time, but millions, it wouldn't be fun, she sighed in enjoyment at the moments rest, absorbing so much delicious void essence felt great, refreshing just like a good nights sleep if not better. she half closed her eyes for a second, before returning her gaze upon Sigma.

''Sadly you wont get further then almost.'' Fallen Shard added, her expression as blank as it was before, she didn't comment on the part where Sigma said she was glad she found her strong, she was strong, to strong to be left alive that is. She'd lock her way in the depth's of the void if she had to, but right now, she was charging herself up with void essence and couldn't really be bothered to even move a hoof. Minion meanwhile was watching the scene, it was usual to him that Fallen Shard did this, she had all the time in the universe after all, he wondered if this would take long, knowing fallen Shard, it no doubt will. she's like a child playing with its food, although Fallen Wouldn't eat Sigma, would she? Minion laughed a bit at his own thought before returning his gaze upon the two.