Removed by User

''oh no dear, I'm a void creature, though the mistress considers most of us friends'' the pony smiled and beckoned for Sigma too follow him ''you see, she doesn't really like bossing us around, but that aside, what would you like for dinner?'' the pony led her down the stairs and toward the dinning room ''the mistress is a bit slow in the morning, keep that in mind.'' the pony said chuckling as it led Sigma into the dining room waiting for what she'd like to have.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(LEAVE ME ALONE I MEANT BREAKFAST OR LUNCH.. or something WHATEVER xD)

''we have basically everything miss'' the creature smirked as it walked toward Fallen Shard ''still out as a light, miss?''

Fallen Shard murmured something comprehensible in reply.

''sure thing'' the pony left to the kitchen and came back moments later, a large plate with all kinds of vegetables and bread, the pony put it down in-front of Sigma before taking a bottle of water and placing it near Fallen Shard ''anything to drink miss?'' it asked walking back to Sigma.

((ah well running out of ideas rather quickly, ya know ))

Fallen Shard finally seemed to come to her senses, she looked at Sigma, a slight smile crawling up on her face, she pushed her own salad aside for a moment, and leaned on the table ''so, did you sleep well, nothing disturbed you?'' she chuckled slightly, before continuing on her salad, time passing by quickly.

Fallen Shard thought for a moment, before looking back at Sigma ''its a pretty standard building, library, pool and so on, ofcourse there's the void halls but that isn't really all that interesting.'' she chuckled pushing herself away from the table walking down the hallway ''I'll be in the library if you need me.''

• 2 weeks later...

Fallen Shard arrived at the library, opening several doors before arriving at the part with ''void magics'' about the door, she took several books and began rapidly reading through them, her thirst for knowledge taking over for mere moments as she continued. She thought about Sigma for a second, hoping she wouldn't get lost in the building, after all, she had gotten lost several times herself.