Fallout Equestria PNP (Pen and Paper)

Xiee

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shipping? I'm confused. I need to actually be able to stay for a full session dammit. =(

During the player's downtime, when they set camp or rest, whoever is left RPs in the chat. A lot of mushy mushy stuff going on as they open up to each other lol. And during that time, I drop in the Spritebot to spice things up a bit, usually giving them more info on where to go and what to do.

Stuff happened.

xD

Thanks. that really helped :shifty:

Chubby, up until i quit, we returned to Lily because we had no clue where to go now, and she gave us three places we can check, by Arbu, by the 'red rocket factory' or tenpony tower (forgive me if i got something wrong) We decided to head towards Tenpony first, because we had to cross Steel Ranger territory and because of toothpick, we would have died, and red rocket was infested by manticores. On our way there, Xiee's encounter sheet put us up against something that very nearly killed us, since it was for a higher level group i believe. after that, you'll have to ask someone else.

Heh. Yeah, I totally revamped the Random Encounter tables to be more forgiving this time. I've also included friendly encounters in that table so its not just monsters and out of control robots you guys encounter. Hey at least everyone has leveled up in that encounter and you're all halfway to level 3.

Examples of the monsters that the group might encounter in this table:

Cazadorables, Radbits "Radbunnies", Hoppers "Radfrogs", Timber Wolves

Examples of NPCs that the group might encounter in this table:

Caravans, Mercenary Groups, Zebra Remnant Forces, Enclave Scouts

I still have monsters like Manticores in them but to actually roll one, the dice would have to fall exactly on the single number assigned to it. There will still be Alicorns on the table as well. I'm also going to dumb them down to your levels if you do encounter them. I've been asking advice from the GMs of FoER and they've got some intuative ideas on how to do this.

Oh yeah. I'll be late maybe an hour to an hour and a half for the 4th session this Saturday. Need to attend to some important errands. I hope you guys can wait and extend a bit if we have to.

Aww but gatling lasers ad missiles are awesome

not when they're getting used against you

You guys said we leveled up, right? so does that mean I should update my character sheet to show that, right? 'cause I'm doing that right now. anything i should know before i continue?

We levelled once. We are now level 2. You get 10 + (Int/2) skill points to spend on your skills (You do not round this number up or down, characters with an odd number in Intelligence will get extra skills every even level), you gain a number of hit points equal to your Endurance, if you cast spells you get a number of strain equal to your Intelligence+Endurance, and you get a perk each level as well. A perk you qualify for, anyway. You qualify for any 2nd level perk that you meet the SPECIAL and Skill requirements for. Some of them are also Race specific. The list of perks can be found here:

https://docs.google....1kbWdPb0E#gid=0

Aaaaand that should be everything for levelling up.

Archived