[Closed!] Hearts and Hooves Day Dance! Apply Here!

Hey guys, so I was thinking that it might be really cool to have a school dance rp for Hearts and Hooves Day! I know that it's the middle of Summer, but who cares? I've always enjoyed the whole worrying about finding a date thing, watching and seeing who ends up going with who, that kid who ends up with multiple dates and doesn't know what to do, and just all of the fun drama in general! I'm thinking that it'd be good to have two days of class, just for ponies to socialize and for more people to hop in and stuff.. (Really I should just have fairly short classes and long lunches maybe..? I dunno.. What do you guys think? ^^) Umm.. I'm thinking of having the characters just be ponies, but if you guys would like humanized better, just let me know and I might just reconsider that.. x3 Anyways.. I'd like to ask people for applications before just hopping in, only for the sake of it not getting too crazy.. Ya know?

..Also, if you're just worried that you're not going to get a date and you really really want one, I can totally hop in with one of my characters and be there for you! Lol, also, I don't bite very hard, so nobody be afraid of submitting an app, please! ^^

..Ps: We have ourselves a Cherilee =D I'm on almost every day.. But that's still an almost.. so if anyone would like to submit a teacher app (Could be cherilee, could not be.. I'm not picky ^^) that'd be pretty awesome xD But if not, it's not a big deal, I could play teacher :3 Haha. My only request is that you don't play a very strict teacher.. I mean, by all means, read somepony's love note out loud to the class! Just don't give em detention over lunch or anything crazy like that. ;3 Umm.. This'll be a first come first serve thing..

..Pps: I'm thinking that in the rp we'll vote on a theme bigger than just Hearts and Hooves, cuz, well.. Themes are just fun : D

..Ppps: I'm not asking too much in the way of your application.. I'd like it to look something like this, though..

Name: (..You HAVE a name, don't you?!)

Gender: (In the words of Professor Oak... Are you a boy or a girl?)

Race:(Wings? Horn? Neither? Lemme know! But please, no alicorns.. ^^ Tanks)

Brief History: (Where are you from? Where do you live now? Have you had a good life so far?... Also, PLEASE don't write six pages on it.. K tanks ^^)

Looks: (Whatcha look like? Are your character's eyes red, bold, and burning with desire, or are they green and cool as a sea cucumber? Lol, those are ridiculous examples, I'm sorry.. x3 But still, lemme know colours and style)

Cutie Mark: (If any.. If not, it's oki:3 Also, a story of how your character got it would be ROCKIN! ^^)

Personality: (How do you act? Are you a shy little bugger, or would you turn a table sheet into a toga and then dance on the table? Are you good at picking up on boys/girls?)

Likes and dislikes: (What does your pony like or not like to do, eat, throw, strum, whatever!)

Random fact: (Did you once wrestle a bear? Can you make 10 minute brownies in only 8 minutes? This stuff is important!)

Anything I left out..? ^^ : (Can he not go 20 minutes without sunflower seeds? Do you still just need someplace to mention about how she collects pet rocks?)

Rock on guys, so.. I guess that's it. : D Lemme know what you think and please, start sending in (Or posting about, rather) your characters!

..Ppps: Oh, one last thing I PROMISE.. I don't care how many characters you'd like to play so long as you can handle them all.. I mean.. if it gets overdone I'll probably cut you off but yeah. Oki, thanks for doing all this reading.. ;3

Oki, Iiiii think that's it! Thank you guys for your time even just reading this, please feel free to apply, the more the better!!

-Star Storm

Name: Cloud 'Tag' Mask

Race: Pegasus

Brief History:

He lives with his parents, Surge and Thea, they don't pay him much mind so he might as well be living alone anyways, he gets lonely alot but he's filled the void with doing murals and drawing in his spare time

Looks:

Mane: Short and Messy (very spiked at the ends)

Tail: Very short and messy like his mane

Mane color: Golden Rod, with green and blue tips.

Tail Color: Golden Rod

Eye Color: Yellow

Coat Color: A dull Grey

Cutie Mark: (it's kinda long just warning you)

Nearing the end of his depression Cloud was about Seven years of age. He was walking home from his classes alone because his mother had said

"Big Colts can walk themselves wherever they need to go, and you need to start being a big colt"

Though he knew she just didn't want to have to bother with picking him up, but he was used to it by now. He was also too used to the daily beatings from the bullies, and the daily scolding from his father because he always returns home late with a new cut or bruise. He decided to detour his usual route so that he didn't have to face the bullies that day, he had walked over it during lunch break making sure it would get him home without any encounters. Though he had never taken this one alley, it was completely bare so he thought it would hopefully stay that way after school. He took the route as he planned, at the exact alley that he had never walked before that was completely dead during school, had a group of "Deliquents" tagging the wall with some nonsensical propaganda about Princess Luna. They noticed him and he was scared, but he was intrigued with what they were using to tag the propaganda with. He had never seen anything like it so he timidly asked them

"W-what is in your hoof"

The Young Mare who couldn't have been older than sixteen, smiled and handed him the can of spray paint

"Why don't you find out?"

The young mare showed Cloud how to use the spray paint can and what they were doing with the tagging the propaganda Cloud hesitated to ask.

"B-but why just paint messages"

He was curious to and sad so he took a couple cans of spray paint and made a rainbow of color, he then wrote "Celestia" as a tribute to the princess. It wasn't much but he knew he could do more given the right colors and proper training. He returned home with an unusual upbeat attitude and no cuts or bruises. After about of month of meeting the "Delinquents" after school he started to take a liking to them and tagging murals. This group is where he received his nickname "Tag". He was overjoyed when he got the nickname he realized that this was what he was good at, this was his calling, this was what he did right. He has had his Cutie Mark ever since.

Personality:

A bit shy, Socially awkward, charismatic.

Likes and dislikes:

Flowers, Lemon flavored lollipops, Flying, Sleeping, he treasures the respirator and goggles his parents gave him because they are the only presents he has ever gotten from them he always wears them.

Dislikes:

Losing, uninspired paintings (painting with no meaning), sudden loud noises, clown dolls, mannequins

Random fact: He's so shy hes bullied alot.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : He sketches alot during class and is very shy in pressuring social situations.

Aww, I love him! I enjoyed the cutie mark story thoroughly :3 Poor little guy.. Lol, I love his likes and dislikes x3 So... He's both charismatic and socially awkward?.. Interesting.. Well, I'mma give you the official Star Storm seal of approval, Dream! I can't wait to see Tag in the rp! Accepted! :3

Ha, alright.. I'll throw a couple of characters out there, just because I'm not getting very many replies to this yet.. >#> I hope you guys liek them.. : D I'll do one tonight, then another either tomorrow or the next day.. I just think it'd be fun to have both a guy and a girl character in here, ya know? I would have liked to see how the gender ratio was going before hand, but I guess it's okay.. Hopefully this'll give it a little kick start.. :3

Name Lightning Chaser

Race: Pegasus.

Brief history:

Lightning was bullied a lot when she was little, to a point where she couldn't stand to look weak anymore! She spent a lot of her time toughening herself up. And eventually moved to Canterlot to apply to be a guard. She was rejected, and beat up the recruiter. As the guards were pulling her off of him, Luna saw how much life and 'spunk' she had in her and decided to make her a night guard to liven up the rest of her militia.

Looks: She has an orange coat with a fiery red and yellow mane. (Usually done up Riza Hawkeye style.) Her eyes are a deep blue.

Personality: Lightning is usually cheery and happy, but has a short temper and will freak out if you insult her or her friends. She's a bit of a tomboy, but knows more than a few things about looking nice. As for her 'preference,' she prefers mares. She's dated a few of each gender and has found herself happier with mares.

Cutie Mark: A neon blue lightning bolt coming out of a sword handle; It represents the fact that she is strong with a bright personality and a quick mind to boot.

Likes/Dislikes: Lightning's favorite food in the whole world is papayas. She can't stand anything artificially sweetened. She loves flying and her job.

Random fact: Lightning once raided a papaya stand. She enjoys them to the point of addiction and will do anything to get her hands and one.... or 30.

Anything else: Lightning works as a Lunar Guardian, or night guard. She enjoys her job very much.

Name: Yuko (Younger than usual, just in case anypony's read about him in my profile.. x#3)

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: Zero talent, one burning desire to play.. When Yuko was just a little tyke.. Well.. A bit younger than now, anyways.. He liked a girl. He tried and tried and TRIED to get with her, but she was older, and he had just never had much luck.. He gave up on chasing her.. But shortly afterwards, much to the young pony's surprise, she invited him over. Things started picking up, and Yuko was SURE he was about to get his first kiss. However, before it could happen, a song came on the radio. "Loyalty." (It's real if you'd like to check it out! I know that I'm a fan.. :3 It's a pony song.. It's by Acoustic Brony and Mandopony, if I recall correctly.. x3) The sounds of the guitar were mesmerizing to the young colt. He thought of just how awesome it would be to play it.. And just how many ponies would chase HIM if he could just play like that.. No, Yuko still got his first kiss, and the girl gave him her bracelet, just a little white bandish one. Since, Yuko has added a new bracelet to his wrist for every kiss he's received. White for girls, black for guys. That's how it all started for the young colt, air guitaring and dreaming. I could go on, but I did put BRIEF history, didn't I?... Now I know how you guys feel.. Lol. x#3 Kay, long story short, he started with the bass because his friend wanted to start a band and be the guitar player, but Yuko realized that he really just liked the guitar better and learned it instead.

Looks: Yuko is a darker orange colored pegasus with long, big, black as black, wildly teased-as-can-be hair. He also has three little white, circular freckles, similar to those of Applejack. He hides his eyes behind a pair of purple shades which he wears prolly like.. 98% percent of the time. There's nothing really wrong with his eyes, he just doesn't like the fact that they're gray. They didn't used to be, but that's a story for the next category.. ^^ He currently has two white bracelets around his wrist, and one black one. (Do ponies have wrists..? Psh, well.. You guys know what I mean.. >#>) Also, he's on the thinner side, for sure.

And for a visual.. ^^

post-4257-0-26519100-1345713726_thumb.jp

And just because.. I haven't really finished it yet, but here's the rest of that picture. It's his room . And yus, he totally has Jackle, Tombstone, and Toaster posters.. Seems legit.. :3

post-4257-0-34539300-1345713752_thumb.jp

Cutie Mark: Yuko practiced and practiced and practiced his instrument, but just never felt like he was good enough. His best friend, (and later his band's singer) Red, had an interest in gangs. He wasn't in one or anything, but he studied them, and found a particular interest in a certain one. (These are still just school kids, remember, so he wasn't like.. Running around with gang members or anything, more like.. Checking out books and stuff.. Red used to be somewhat of a nerd x3) This particular group called themselves the Brother Hooves, and they specialized in dark magic. Long story short, Red eventually starting doing things such a young pony shouldn't and was able to reach one of the members. He took Yuko along to meet her, because quite frankly, Red was scared, and Yuko didn't believe in the far-fetched idea of anypony actually being able to use dark magic. The Brother Hoof's member was a gray eyed mare who went by Dark Heart. Because this is getting longer than I'd have liked for it to be, I'll give you the short version. She ended up granting Yuko a choice: He could either just go home.. Or let her grant him the thing his heart most desired.. But for a cost. She chose him instead of Red, claiming that he was too smart about things. Yuko didn't know how to feel, but Red encouraged him. After the spell, the green drained from his eyes, and filled in hers. He's always wondered what exactly she did.. Red hasn't been able to tell him either, only come up with annoying theories. He tries not to think about it too much. On the bright side, he got his mark after that, and his guitar skills seemed to skyrocket!

Personality: Yuko is actually a bit of a player now that he can play the guitar. He's not always the nicest pony in the world. He's conceited, but still on the quieter side until you get to know him a little. He ALWAYS has his instrument with him.

Likes and dislikes: Metal, Yuko definitely loves metal, or any song that features multiple guitar solos. He loves to feel loved, or when other ponies stroke his ego. He likes energy drinks and dislikes anything orange flavored and when others pick on ponies for the wrong reasons. (Not that there's ever a good reason? Lol)

Random fact: I usually rp with him as an older stallion, being the leader of a metal band. First, Yuko is sort of a prettyboy. Red was actually the one who thought of their band name, "Pretty and Sick," explaining that he was sick (as in awesome) and that Yuko was just the pretty one. Yuko actually dug the name though, so it sort of stuck.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : Concidering that I wrote this.. I'mma say probably not.. x#3 But yeah.. I'mma try and get you gangster dawgs guys a picture of him, cuz he's pretty adorable.. Oh! I forgot what his cutie mark actually was!! He got it as soon as he said yes to the offer, and it's a little black, broken heart.. Dripping, as if melting. I know that probably doesn't make much since, but you'll see once I draw him but you can see now that I've drawn him. :3

..Okay, one last pic of the whole band, but this was drawn when I was bored at church camp and before I had decided on a cutie mark, so don't judge it too harshly.. Still, mares and gentle colts, I give you.. Pretty and Sick!!

post-4257-0-14571200-1345713778_thumb.jp

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what Fematta? You can totally be Cherilee! :3 I trust ya! ^^

And Woah, Cloud.. I'm totally digging Lightning Chaser! : D So, she prefers mares, huh? That's cool! So does Star Storm.. xD (Not me, my usual character x#3) Umm.. I was thinking that it'd be like, a school dance.. She sounds kind of grown up, but as long as you could play a filly version of her I'd totally love to have you rp her in the story : D Lol, I love how she beat up the recruiter. x3

Name: PepperJack

Race: Earth Pony

Brief History: Pepperjack Moved from Whinnysota because her parents are getting divorced, so she is new to ponyville...

Looks: Pepperjack is a white filly with red and green speckles (resembling pepperjack cheese) with a blonde mane/tail and Green eyes

Cutie Mark: none... yet... the story is still young!

Personality: Pepper is very shy and introverted she is a nerd who enjoys quietly sitting alone, she is very skeptical of ponies until they get to know her

Likes and dislikes: Drawing, Reading, Potion making, botany, chocolate (shes not allowed to have it...) and she has dreams of flying and visiting cloudsdale

Random fact: Pepper is an amazing Chemist/Alchemist and has a photographic memory... the only potion she learned and cant remember how to make is the amnesia potion (it bothers her deeply)

She sounds pretty cute! Welcome to Canterlot, Scamp!! I'mma let you in.

*Gives official star storm stamp of approval*

...Does anyone else already see a potential hookup here..? Lol ^^

....Also, dawgs, you can toooootally see what Yuko looks like now! I edited my app to show y'all.. :P

I see all the hookups, for I am an admiral. ALRIGHT LE'DOTHIS.

Name: Cheerilee

Race: Earth Pony

Brief History: West Fillydelphia, born and raised... Cheerilee was an awkward young mare when growing up, noted by her peers as a poser and doormat who constantly tried to placate everypony in her school. She only earned her cutie mark when she mellowed out and began to treat other ponies in the way she wanted to treat them- like her little fillies and colts. She was still a loser for some time, but other ponies realized she meant well and began to look to her as a motherly figure. Her nurturing habits earned her a job as a teacher in Fillydelphia, but she moved to Ponyville after hearing that it had a shortage of schools. She teaches many fillies and colts now, and couldn't be happier... though she's still just a bit of a loser.

Looks: Just have a photograph: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/100/7/2/another_cheerilee_vector_by_spittiepie-d3dp400.png

Cutie Mark: A set of three flowers that signifies her nurturing and caring nature. The specific story of how Cheerilee earned her mark was as follows: a pretty filly in school who always abused Cheerilee's trust was herself hurt by the meanness of a group of even snootier and cuter foreign exchange students. Cheerilee selflessly comforted the hurt filly, despite the pain that filly had put her through, and the two became genuine friends. At that moment Cheerilee's mark appeared.

Personality: Cheerilee's name is very apt, as the teacher mare is constantly happy though willing to be disciplinary when students are out of line. She always tries to find the positive in any situation even if it's personally hurting herself or others. She can be a bit awkward at times however, and has a tendency to blabber and say things she shouldn't. She also has trouble forming friendships and relationships with ponies that aren't younger than her; being so used to her job. Thus, why she has no stallion and or marefriend.

Likes and Dislikes: Cheerilee loves her students and loves teaching. She dislikes anything that could possibly hurt her students. Beyond this Cheerilee also loves gardening as a hobby.

Random Fact: She once thought this was a good idea: http://i55.tinypic.com/j6s7s6.png

Anything I Left Out: ...

-On the playground was where she spent most of her days. Chillin' and relaxin' but not lookin cool and not shootin' some b-ball outside of her school when a couple of mares who were up to no good started making trouble in her neighborhood. She friended one little girl and her flank was marked: that's when the idea for her teaching was really first sparked. She was looking for a job and when she found one it was with little fillies and it was very fun. She thought she'd stay home but it was run of the mill so she said "eh forget it" on to Ponyville!

She taught mares and colts and even crusaders so she said to her lameness "yeah yeah, see ya later!" But she's still kind of weird so it's time to say: Let's see what happens here on Hearts and Hooves Day...

That was terrible. Other than that the apps fine, right?

LOL, Fermata, this is the greatest and best app in the whole wide world EVER! x#3 No, but seriously, I laughed so hard at both your random fact and anything I left out sections. x3 I'm excited to see you play her, I can already tell you're going to make an awesome Cherilee. Thank you for taking the time to write the app! Much appreciated. c:

*Gives official Star Storm seal of approval ^^*