The Story of the Alicorn Amulet

RainboomDash

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Don't worry about the phone thing. We've all been there)

Flashfire walked awkwardly close to Dawn, eyeing the amulet. His mind raced. he needed a plan, and if they reached Ponyville, or, Celestia forbid, Canterlot, he definitely did not want to launch a one pony war against everyone. I need that amulet! But how can I-- Flashfire hated himself for the obvious plan he missed. He could do it right now, with only the two unicorns as witnesses, and he could bet his horn that he could take them both on his own. Flashfire was about to attack when he stopped himself. Idiot! That's basically Nightmare Moon walking beside you! you attack her, you die! Flashfire hated himself for it, but he had to admit that this was a fight he couldn't win. Not on his own, anyway.

(Guess I missed that part. I'll have to get Flashfire to figure it out somehow...)

This walk to Ponyville was taking too long. They were all watching him. So, Flashfire did something regrettable:

[colour=#FF0000]"Are we there yet?" [/colour]Flashfire moaned in his Joe voice. Then, Flashfire ran as fast as he could up the road. [colour=#ff0000]"I gotta[/colour] [colour=#FF0000]pee!!!"[/colour]

Flashfire knew he would have to kick himself for that one later, but it was worth saving himself from the awkward walk.

[colour=#696969]"Well... that was awkward." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time Said [/colour]

[colour=#696969]What is this guy's problem?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time Thought. [/colour]This guy is planning something...but what? [colour=#696969]Maybe it' just my paranoia.[/colour]

Light was unpacking his things still when he heard a slight boom sound. He perked his ears up and looked outside. He saw a Pegasus come flying in a high speeds and land. The Pegasus had a pony on her back. She let him off and then both were in Ponyville. Light thought it was pretty odd. He had no idea what the boom was but he forgot about it. He found the letter Celestia wrote him and he tucked it away in a cabinet. He then opened his door and proceeded to trot towards the ponies that landed.

Flashfire stumbled, surprised by the sudden flight. He forced a smile, and looked up at Dawn.

"Wow! That was so cool!"

Flashfire stumbled on what to say next. He felt like he should suck up more, but just didn't care. Before he could

Flashfire stumbled, surprised by the sudden flight. He forced a smile, and looked up at Dawn.

"Wow! That was so cool!"

Flashfire stumbled on what to say next. He felt like he should suck up more, but just didn't care. Before he could do anything, ANOTHER unicorn stepped near them. Flashfire sighed. This must be the Ponyville welcoming committee. He braced for the interaction

Flashfire raised his eyebrow, surprised by Dawn's paranoia. This new pony was obviously not part of Ponyville, or else Dawn would have known him. Flashfire decided to stay quiet for now, until he knew why this new pony was here. Flashfire kept his hood drawn, concealing his identity from the others still

Flashfire couldn't resist. He had to be himself and ask questions. He had to know now, especiallysince this pony obviously knew about the amulet. He could be useful.

"What are you doing all the way down from Canterlot?"

He felt like telling Dawn to put the new guy down, but enjoyed it too much

Before Light could say anything he saw the mare that was with the other two ponies. All of a sudden he was lifted into the air. He couldn't move. He felt like screaming at the pony to let him down but he didn't. He started to panic when the mare said that he was sent by Celestia. Or he assumed she was talking about Celestia.

"[colour=#0000ff]Your aunt? Who is your aunt?" [/colour]He started to squirm around, but he could not go anywhere. He felt like trying to use his magic to help him but he didn't

Another pony asked him why he came from Canterlot. "[colour=#0000ff]Well I am just visiting really. Nice to see some friendly ponies here in Ponyville." [/colour]​Light smiled sarcastically at the two other ponies and hoped they got his sarcasm.

Ignoring the sarcasm, Flashfire pressed on with his questions.

"Why are you visiting Ponyville?"

Flashfire didn't know why, but he respected this pony already. He didn't like him, but he respected him.

Dawn took off the amulet and set the pony down. "Celestia is my aunt." She said, and looked at the ponies. She kept the amulet right next to her, for she didn't trust Joe. "She sent you here to check out the source of the intensive power coming from Ponyville. Am I correct?" She put the amulet back on.

Light was getting tired of being suspended in the air. He watched as the other ponies talked to each other. He started to look around Ponyville and he looked back at the ponies. Bu then the mare let him down.

He heard the mare speak up and start talking. She said that Celestia was her aunt. He got a shocked look on his face but wiped it off. "[colour=#0000ff]I wouldn't say check out. I am not looking to take the power source. I am here to investigate." [/colour]He stopped talking and looked at the three ponies. [colour=#0000ff]"That was quite an impressive levitation trick you used on me. I'm quite afraid of what other magic you might be able to do."[/colour]

(R63... I see what you did there XD)

[colour=#696969]"While that is quite interesting perhaps you could put the mare... err stallion or...whatever it is now Down?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with polite voice.[/colour]

Light waited for the zap to clear and he felt different. He looked down at himself and noticed his mane was longer that usual. He looked at the mare and said, "[colour=#0000ff]You just made my--"[/colour]

Light stopped talking and shut his mouth. He looked down at himself and noticed he had a smaller from and screamed. She turned him into a mare. He looked at her and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Well if you want to get technical yes I did mean magic like this. Could you please turn me back into a stallion?" [/colour]He looked down at himself and felt so awkward.