The CWMA : The Birth of The New Discord?

ShadowSwipe666

Years have passed since the elements of harmony and their users were lost to the battle of Discord, encasing the 6 heroes and the creature in stone. Now Celestia must find new means of defense, with the opening of her new school, the Celestial Weapon Meister Academy, training ponies and weapons alike to become a Celestial weapon, either Celestias or Lunas weapon, learning the ways of the sun and moon... but with the new coming of good, comes evil. Somewhere in Equestria a new Draconequus is born under the rule of the Chaos Cult, posing a threat to Celestia herself, and she has asked you to help her by collecting the souls of those who dare defy the sun and moon so you may grow strong enough to defeat this new threat.

She dares to say, that Equestria lies in the hooves of those with the sound souls, and sound body...is it you? Only time can tell us for sure.

((I am currently looking for bad guys, Weapons, Meisters, Neutrals, Teachers(either weapon or meister), School staff and other side characters of your ideas are much appreciated! The RP will take place on the first day of school, where weapons and meisters get to meet eachother, like any normal RP if anyone is going to be a weapon, don't be 'The Strongest weapon in history, un-killable!!!' ok? Rules from the show come with this as well such as fights between students can only be done if a teacher is there, or like weapons under the academy cannot hunt the normal pony souls. Other things, if a meister will have two weapons at least make it like kids weapons, the same, or similar in design. The plot and missions of the RP will change in direction depending on where i feel it should go, don't just finish it by going 'kills the rest'. Once someone replies, we can begin!))

"A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(( If you don't know soul eater, then continue reading, A weapon in the Soul Eater universe is a person/pony who can turn into a weapon, a weapon can only be wielded by someone who has the same soul wave length, a soul wave length is given off by a specific soul, and also represents the strength of the soul, the weapon and meister don't always have to be alike in personality, but they are alike in strength and in some morals, if you need more info just watch a few episodes of Soul Eater))

(Ill try not to, but if I end up accidentally get out of hand, just please lemme know and I'll get back in line. :) )

Brave heart slowly approached the CWMA, he was unsure what he was doing was the right thing... He wanted to find a way to become stronger... To protect those he cares about... It was the first day of class, and he was ready to enroll and meet some new faces. He's always been very skilled with various types of weapons, though swords are his specialty. He knew that most weapons and Meisters were opposite sexes, so he hoped that his weapon was a cute, fun loving mare.

(It's been a while since I've seen the show... But how was that?)

( I would love to join! ) bronzeshine walks up to the school of death. he steps back to admire the sheer size of the school. bronzeshine was a weapon, a diehard loyal till the end sword. I hope this place has rats. he thought. as he had always been a good friend to the creatures. he looks through the crowd and selects someone totally random. he walks up to brave hart and says. " hi! so are you a weapon, or Meister?

" I'm a weapon. I really hope I can get paired up with someone who will wield me for their own interests. not mine. " said bronzeshine retaining his deep sense of ambiguity. " what are you looking for? "

bronzeshine nodded. " a cause nobler than many others who come through here. so umm... I am not really familiar with the selection process. do we pick our Meisters , do they pick us, or does the school just sort it out? " said bronzeshine in a rare moment of unknowing.

Ally Strongheart giggled with her Sister, Chloe Strongheart. They were twin weapons, well not exactly. Ally was a outgoing girl, her mane and tail a bright green with black streaks, her eyes the same colour, and Chloe well, was the same scheme but only purple instead of green, and very shy and depressing. "[colour=#800080]What's So funny Ally..?[/colour]" Chloe asked curiously in her low shy dull voice, "[colour=#00ff00]It's just I know how much you hate meeting ponies~[/colour][colour=#000000]" Ally answered, her voice filled with a bit of spunk and happiness that didn't really have a source.[/colour]

Ally giggled and patted his head with her right hoof "[colour=#00ff00]It's OK! Hi Mr! My name is Ally, what's yours?[/colour]" She chimed happily, Chloe just depressingly coming from behind "[colour=#800080]Ally don't speak to stranger...[/colour][colour=#000000]"[/colour]

((whisper is a unicorn with a white coat, steel grey mane and tail and ice blue eyes. and is one of the daughters of the mad king of nightmares.))

whisper walked though the doors of the school "It seams my father was right about this place." she looked around at the groups "which are the weapons and which are the wielders?."