Lost and Hunted

Monochrome

Elphaba nodded. "Well you are welcome to stay with me until the portal reopens, only if you want to." She said kindly. "I think it would be best to get you away from pony eyes."

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nao seemed relieved. "Oh, yes, thank you..." she said softly. "That's the very thing I was worried about. Ponies aren't accustomed to seeing my kind except in their dreams, as you know." There was a rustling in the bushes, and a few curious foals peeked out. Nao nervously adjusted her cloak.

( can I join? if so then I will rp as bronzeshine. just in case if it takes you awhile to get to this I will wright my pony's actions in advance. ) bronzeshine walked out of the shadows, literally. through a hole in a wall that he formed himself. it closes behind him and he gives them his customary outsider greeting. " hello! " says bronzeshine as he waves his hoof furiously.

Nao let out a startled yelp at the appearance of the stallion out of nowhere, then looked at Elphaba nervously once she had recomposed herself. "Oh, uh... Hello..." Nao murmured, barely audible to the stallion.

"Uh, what?" Nao said unsurely. Did he know, or was he just curious as to why the sky princess was standing in a field with a random pony? "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean." she added, discreetly changing her form to that of a pegasus beneath her cloak.

bronzeshine rotates his head to the side in confusion. he closes his eyes and when he opens them just for a moment they glow. " oh pleas, who do you think you are talking to? I mean you know harm but there is only so much one can learn from a distance. I came here to ask you what you were doing, so if you could answer me I would appreciate it. "

" of coerce she doesn't have to. but you need to see it from my point of view. she could be running around at night for fun, or running around eating children. there are some strange things in equestria. "

Elphaba gave Bronzeshine a piercing glare. "I know for a fact that she has done no such thing, I also think it is not wise to talk back to your princess in that tone." She said, getting slightly mad.

Eating foals? Nao thought. What a dreadful idea. The stallion ambled off in a bored manner and disappeared, but Nao still had a sneaking suspicion that he was still watching them. "Let's go..." she said anxiously to Elphaba.

"Alright. Again, thank you for your hospitality. I couldn't have avoided pony eyes for long enough to get home alone." Nao said, climbing onto Elphaba's back and tenderly sitting down. "I hope I'm not too heavy..."

Nao clung to Elphaba as a frightened foal would cling to her mother, as Nao was not used to flying at all despite being able to transform into a completely flight-functional pegasus. Once they reached the sky kingdom, Nao changed her form as to be able to walk on the clouds that made up the ground in this place. She gently dismounted the princess and flashed her a thankful grin. "Where to now?" she said softly.

((Sounds good))

Aerin Cloudskip was bored, there was no other way to put it. He sat on a nearby building, which was against the rules in the sky kingdom, and sighed. For a Pegasus, there wasn't much to do, especially when you didn't have many skills, so you didn't have a job. Suddenly, he noticed the princess bringing a cloaked stranger into the kingdom. Curious, he flew to a nearby rooftop and peaked down to ahve a look.

Nao was still a bit nervous, even though she had the princess, a cloak, and had transformed into a pegasus. She glanced around, noticing only a pegasus sitting atop a building, watching them curiously. "He may fly down and start asking questions any minute..." Nao thought to herself.

• 3 months later...

Archived