Dust an elisyan tale. ( anthro )

jac600

note. this is anthro, that means your character can be part whatever animal he chooses. unicorn, bird, rat, mole. it doesn't matter, but they will have hands. if you have any questions or would like to make an application then post it here.

application

name:

race:

weapon type:

element:

personality:

there will be no history untill they are given as every member has amunesia

name: gray

race: fox

weapon type: sword

element: wind

personality: loyal, trusting and brave.

gray woke up in a strange forest with an unbarable headache. " arrg were am I? " gray for the life of him could not remember anything about who he was, so he looked around to see that he had a sword on a sheath atached to his back, and there were other people around him! they were all asleep so he limps over to you painfully as his entire body was sore. he starts shaking you. " are you alright? please wake up! "

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name: Skylar

race: Wolf

weapon type: bow and arrow

element: fire

personality: brave, can have a heavy temper, and gets angered easily.

Skylar woke up slightly, and groaned. [colour=#0000ff]"W-What happened...?"[/colour]

" I... " grey searched his brain. there was nothing. no name, no family no friends. " just call me grey. " she couldn't remember her past either. so something must have told Skylar her name. ( like a note or engraving or something. ) " what are we doing here? "

Name: Tenshi

Race: Albino Wolf (pure white coat with blood red eyes)

Weapon Type: great sword

Element: Earth

Personality: Generally calm and collected, a true leader and tends to be a romancer of sorts. He tends to get real bashful and shy toward females he finds attractive.

(Yeah. RainboomDash is in this one, I like RPing with her! ^w^ plus, I've got a little extra time so. :3)

Tenshi woke with his vision severely blurred. He thought he was having a terrible hangover due to the headache, but he then realized he doesn't drink...

"Ugh.... Maker.... Where am I?" He growled, staggering back up to his feet.

"No... Probably hit it on something while I was asleep..." He said, trying to shake off the pain. He then looked to Skyler and blushed a little. He then looked to the other man.

"No clue... I don't even remember what happened as of late..." He said, reclining back a little.