Dust an elisyan tale. ( anthro )

jac600

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his throat and lungs return to their normal size. grey stands up leaning heavily on the tree. he was pale but a lot better. " I owe you a great debt. now lets see if anyone at that village knows who we are huh? " said grey as he took a tree limb and used it as a walking stick while walking towards the smoke. they were still always away. but now they weren't in danger. ( were is monochrome? I don't want to leave the forest until all of our players are in play. )

"Well... It's not the best looking... But if we can get you some medical treatment, it'll heal up well... I can make you an improvised splint." Tenshi says, then turns to Grey.

"Get me some sturdy sticks. I'm gonna look him over for any other injuries and get him started on going home." He says, then turns back to the elder, "we're gonna patch you up first, and then we'll look for your wife.

Tenshi measured the sticks on the old man's good leg.

"These'll be just fine." He said, immediately making some strips from his shirt and using the things to make an improvised splint. He then took a blanket out of his bag and made a litter with it and a couple of sticks about the size of the man.

EDIT

"That oughtta do it. Now, Grey, help me get him on the litter. Careful of his neck. I'll support his legs." Tenshi said

" thank you. I can make it back to my home by myself. my son will be home any moment. but pleas save Ariel I can't go on with out her. " to the west was several craters leading off. grey nods and runs off after them faster than any normal fox could ever try to.

a young fox who looks like the old man comes from behind a hill with a bag of cabbage. once he sees his dad he runs over and says. " what happened? " the old man stubbornly says. " I'll be fine. I have Dalton to protect me. but I am not the one in danger. pleas just go. "

" wow! " said grey in awe of the monster. he keeps up his pace running at the monster and leaps onto its face. wind currents aiding him with his jump, he lands with his short sword firmly in its cheek. ( anybody want to rp the giant? )

(Great! Thanks~) Xera slowly awoke, finding herself in a gnarled old tree. She stretched out her large black wings and smoothed down her tail feathers, which stuck out of a neatly cut hole in her simple white dress. She couldn't seem to remember anything, and she decided her first order of business should be to find out where she was. She slowly stood up, noticing that a staff was strapped to her back in a leather sheath. She slid it out of the sheath and slowly examined its smooth wood surface, which thickened to a gnarled spiral at the top. She put it back and fluttered down to the ground, a bit clumsily. She noticed something moving through the foliage. "Hello?" she called, hoping whatever it was would not be hostile.