Friendship is Stupid (OPEN)

TRH501

An anti brony, by the name of Jack, has been sucked into the My little pony world, much to his discomfort. Can he learn the magic of friendship...or will he just be manipulated by Discord and other villains?

((He has been ponified, and is the character in my picture))

Jack was plummeting towards the ground from the sky, screaming both in terror and anger. Somehow, some way, his friend Robby had transported him to the world he wanted nothing to do with. The ground was approaching fast, what could he do?!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((is this open))

Stormchaser was going for his evening fly when he saw something strange he was flying over the everfree forest when a bight flash came out of no where when the light faded he saw a pony falling down to the ground and fast so stormchaser kick it into high gear and caught the falling pony and he startled to make his way slowly over to ponyville

((Oh yeah, I forgot to put that in the title, sorry...))

Jack watched as the ground came closer and closer. He closed his eyes, waiting for his inevitable doom, when he felt like he was going in a completely different direction. "...Uh...Wha?"He looked back at the ground, which was rolling by instead of advancing towards him. He slowly looked at the pony who had caught him, and his jaw dropped a little. ....Oh no. Nononononononono...

"will you stop moving around it makes it hard to carry you" said Stormchaser

((if i do something that your character wouldn't just said and i wouldn't type it again looks like avatar pic))

Edited by stormchaser1991

((thats fine, or if you know anyone who can join and help out would be great too!))

As soon as they landed he tried to rush away so he could vomit, but he tripped on his two back legs, as he didn't know he was supposed to use all four. He crawled away and emptied his stomach on the ground. "...ughhhh...."

((i told 3 ponies about it if they want to join it's up to them))

"well that didn't go very well the last time i saw a pony walk on to hoofs was 3 days ago" said Stormchaser

hearding the sounds of something a little white rabbit woke up he when out side to see what was all the noise about

((Thanks, your awesome brah!))

He struggled to get up, when he finally looked down and saw he had hooves. "...Oh. No. no..."He went up the house and looked at his reflection on a window. His pupils shrank and his jaw dropped. "...oh my god..."

He finally realized what he had become.

stormchaser follow him "are you ok you look like you have seen a ghost" said Stormchaser

The white bunny thought of something funny when he saw the two heading to fluttershy cottage so he ran up ahead he got there just in time. "Oh angel i see you are back i was just starting to make your lunch" said Fluttershy she then turn around into the kitchen to start working when angel jump up on the counter. He could see one of the pony look thought the window a devilish smile came onto his face angel. angel went into fluttershy vision and startled to wave his hands around "what that angel there is a animal trap in a well oh no thats terrible"angel shake his head "no then what" he startled to wave his hands again fluttershy squated her eyes and look again "oh the chickens got losse again" he faceplam he then point behind her to the window

she turned around and scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l1sgfLmC1Y

after which angel was rolling on the ground laughing

"I...but...how?!"Jack ignored stormchaser as he thought for a few seconds. Then it clicked. Jacks face turned to fury, "ROOOBBB-"The scream from inside the house caused him to fall on his butt, making him temporarily forget his anger. "What in the heck was that?!"

Sun Flare,(Profile pic) was flying above his cousin Shadow Martiera, black unicorn, with a black and red mane, and red eyes, who was walking.

Sun looked around, "What a clear day isn't it cuz, I can't wait to test my flying to the extremes!"

Shadow stopped, he looked around, "Shhh...do you hear that," his royal guard instincts started to be at work, "Someone is screaming."

"...Flutter what?"Jack blinked. "...Right, look. Why'd you bring me here? I don't belong here!"He sounded desperate. Hearing the door open, he turned to Fluttershy. '....oh my god, that thing is so adorable I might puke again...kill me, please. Something, ANYTHING!' He thought to himself.

Shadow teleported not far from the others, "What seems to be the problem here?" he said as he walked towards them.

Sun landed next to him, "Oh hi Fluttershy and Stormchaser." Sun smiled.

((sun flare must have good ears to hear a flutterscream))

"the reason i bought you here is because it is better then being above the everfree forest and i couldn't hold you in the air forever oh hi flare" said Stormchaser

then fluttershy came out

in her soft voice "who are you" asked Fluttershy to the pony that looks like he was going to puke

"there is no problem here he just accidently scary fluttershy" said stormchaser

"I'm....My name is Jack. Don't you worry, I was just leaving."Jack turned away from the group. ' Why am I attracting so much attention now? Ugh...of course I get to live the dream of every brony...I must have been cruel to animals in my past life.' Jack thought to himself as he began to walk away.

Shadow startled Jack, making him fall on his butt once again. Grumbling, he got back up, "Well, I'm in a rush because I have thinking to do, and right now your all clouding my thoughts!"Jack then turned to Stormchaser, "I think I'll do fine on my own. I may be new to this land, but I prefer solitude."