Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sky's elbow intentionally or not hit the camel right int he jaw stunning him, sky now had the advantage!

the gaurd onthe floor finally stood up leaned against the wall of the cell catching his breath and regaining balance.

auger had gotten his hands on the keys and was now trying to free himself but would require some near impossible wrist movments. he took a break to nurse his wrist and saw sky wrestling the gaurd, he grabbed his dead gaurds club and threw it at the temple of the camel giving sky enough time to do a knockout move

Sky smiled as he punched the camel in the head, stunning him again. Sky grabed the club that auger had just thrown and brought it down hard on the camels head, very hard. He then threw it like a throwing knife at the other camel who had just stood up

the camel sky was now wrestling was now knocked out or worse!

when sky threw the club it hit the camel in the shoulder, it clearly bruised the camel but enraged him! he grabbed the cub and screamed "AHHHHH!" waving the club in the air like a mad man!

auger was still trying to get out

madder than heck the camel screamed again , this time holding his scream as he stepped forward taking more slower but more deliberate swings.

augercorn gave up on trying the key again and ran over to the wooden table in his cell he smashed it with a single punch grabbed a splintered piece and threw it at the back of the beserk camel. the camel focusing on swinging at sky ignored it alltogather and continued his assault on Sky

the beserk camel's expression changed for a second at what sky said but then he screamed again rearing his club back for a finishing blow,

he was confident now that he backed Sky to a corner with no place to dodge.

augercorn was trying to help but he couldn't even see them from his cell

(going to be off for a few hours)

Sky smiled, he had taken the bait. Sky ducked under the club. The wall the club hit was loose and caused the roof above the camel to colapse onto him"Thats what you get for trying to touch my wings" Sky said as he walked over to auger's cell"Sorry taht took so long" Sky said as he unlocked the cell.

As soon as sky opened the door he bounded out “oooh to be free!” he cart wheeled around for a few seconds before gently placing his large hands on his friends shoulders. “hey you all right?.” He sounded very concerned

(sorry during the fight my writing quality went down a bit, it wont happen again)

Augercorn smiled and let go of sky. he then looked at the key used for the cells, then to the camel in the cell. he looked back and forth between the two then dangled the small metal key in front of sky

"it's the right thing to dooo. he did help us ... to some extent. but he is a no good spitting camel!"

The camel looked at sky and auger surprised. He looked to the ground and softly said “thank you,” he then looked back up at them and said “I can help you get off the base!”

Augercorn crossed his arms and looked to sky “do you trust him .. I mean you trust me! And that’s bad enough!”

The camel nervously looked at the 2, and said

On the other side of base is a river if we can hijack a boat we can reach the town of habob easily.” He walked by them up the stairs exiting the dungeon.

Auger followed. It took quite a few steps and quite a few chamber but they finally got out of the dank pits. And were outside.

All around were camels on patrol and going about their business.

Auger turned to sky again “so uhh are we getting out of here the smart way(sneak) or the fun way(kill everything)

"“awww, o.k if that’s what you want” pouted Augercorn

the camel leaned forward and explained

“right now we are near the center of the base to the left. The boats are 3 sections away. Each section is divided by a siege wall.. we must escape the prison facility make it thru the water plant, command quarters vehicle bay and shipping area to escape. Every camel here reports every hour if they do not get a report a alarm is set! There are 3 levels of alarm, caution alert and lockdown each one more urgent than the next! If you lead the way I will guide you!”

Augercorn threw his hands up and screamed “KILL THINGS!” and ran straight into a patrol.

They were taken by surprise and he punched the first one so hard he flew back and snapped his head when he hit the ground! the patroller closest to the him pulled out his sword and tried to swing. But augercorn grabbed his arm and with a quick maneuver snapped it disarming him and placing the sword in his hand. The remaining two patrollers tried to swing at him. But Augercorn vaulted over the left and plunged the sword straight thru his torso. He quickly picked up this dead Camels sword and when the remaining patroller tried to swing at him, he parried with one sword and stabbed him with the other.

He ran up to the guard shack and shouted “HEY BUB TIME FORE A COLONOSCOPY!” the armory guard only gave a surprised “holy S*(#$ look before he got stabbed, he had one partner next to him who tried to fire off an arrow but augercorn plunged the blade further into the dead Camel and swung the blade with the corpse on it making a shield from the arrow. He then charged the Camel archer; corpse first and rammed him into a wall and pushed the sword further making a Camel kebab.

At all this noise the armory door opened up with 3 camels in a row standing in the doorway. With one sword left Augercorn quickly stabbed the first , before the corpse even hit the Ground he grabbed the Second and with his freakish strength broke both other the Camels arms and stabbed him second his own sword. The last Camel ran in to the armory building but Augercorn followed

Shortly after they heard auger yell “PINEAPPLES!” and dead Camel was thrown from the window

Sky had laughed threw the whole rampage that augercorn ahd just done. As he entered the armory he found his bow, the bow he had made himself, meanign that these guys had salvaged there luggage. Sky sighed as he grabbed it along with his quiver. He also found his sword, the same one he had brought with him. He grabbed that too"These bast@rds salvaged our crash" Sky said

Augercorn came back up to sky and the camel from the cell. He lifted his hand up to reveal he made a sock puppet out of a decapitated guards head with his fake camel accent he shook his puppet up and down and said “well yeah that’s uh DIRKA DIRKA for DIRKA. Of course were going to take your weapons because we don’t have any. Dirhka

The camel from the cell vomited at this and went over and picked up a sharpened shuro sword. And a small dagger. “The rebels will take anything they can they need it to fight the empire.”

Oh yeah that too, hey what exactly is your name?”

The camel nervously gulped looking at Augercorn’s toy “my name is Sherma I am a steel caravaneer who was captured for my goods.”

Augercorn lowered the severed head and threw it out the window. He picked up to big execution axes and played with them before saying “hey you know how to use those?

Sherma twisted his sword and sheathed it quickly before saying “yes I know how to defend myself. Come lets go before the whole base comes after us!”

When they left the armory there was a squad of 4 camels guarding the exit Augercorn looked to sky and said “sky why don’t you show our new friend Sherma how its done!”

Sky smiled"With pleasure" Sky said as he ran in with his bow. As he got close to one he ducked from a swing of the blade. Sky, as he ducked already had a arrow on his bow. He quickshoted the camel. Sky did a flip as another camel ran in. Sky let another arrow fly. Sky smiled as he landed. He aimed a arrow at one, then the other. As they charged sky smiled as, while keeping the bow aimed, kicked them into a straight line. Sky fired the arrow, though this was no normal arrow, it was a peircing arrow. It went straight threw the front camel and wedged itself into the back camel. Sky went aroudn and picked his arrow's up."That is how its done" Sky said

Archived