Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

augercorn picked him up again, and said

"well i don't remember most of it myself, but uhh you saved my life from a vodoo zebra, who wanted to take over the world, right mirage?

mirage kept walking "right ... sky you dont remmebr anything? all that power you had or the moves you did"

"mirage, maybe you should explain this."

mirage let augercorn and sky catch up with her and explained the story from the begininng. by the time she was done they reached her safe house and the gaurd from earlyer let them. in

"and as i said i didn't see the fight but after about and hour you and augercame in and helped me save the villagers, and here we are now. all right exuse me boys but i'm going to send a messenger to tell everyone were o.k"

mirage disapered. and augercorn set sky down in a chair and walked away silently somberly.

Augercorn sat up, from where he was resting. being mind controlled was painful horrifying, but Augercorn stood up ready to forget about and continue on. he walked in to he room with mirage and sky, he let them sleep for an half hour.

but they looked really cozy and cute sleeping together like that. He decided to join them. He walked up and jumped on the both of them destroying the chair and landing on them both

"oooh sorry! you both just looked so comfortable!"

suddenly one of the scorpions walked in and said

"mirage, this is big. the rebels are calling in everyone!"

Archived