Roulette in Wonderland! for all to play!

Alright! You can join in at any time! Roulette is NOT a girl... He is 100% stallion. You can be anyone.... Or anything!... Roulette is my property and I will be him! Now... He was a big time hitman, assassin, bounty hunter... All sorts! But has gotten trapped in Wonderland with a few other ponies and needs to escape before the queen of hearts goes... "OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!! " to him and the others... Please! PM me if you wish to be Cheshire or that sorta thing and I will signal the beginning of the rp when ever pony like mad hatter is ready and going! Oh... Most importantly... Have FUN!!!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup it's Kou!!

I'll be stuck with Roulette then!

Name: Symphonic Fire

Species: Earth

Personality: Fire is a fun and friendly person. She can be stubborn and rough but she is also kind

post-6363-0-88450600-1404917837_thumb.pn

Ooh! That reminds me! Roulette is a white pony with a hat that kinda flops over... Like hat in the cat only more floppy..... Umm... Switch those around...... Anyway.... His eyes look like betting chips and he has red hair with blue streaks, his clothing has bits of blue, white, black and yellow but is mostly red like his hat... Also with bits..... I'll see whatI can do picture wise!

Name: NecroShine

Species: Unicorn

Personality: He's pretty pessimistic, and tends to ignore people who he doesn't really know. He's often alone, practicing his dark magic.

Skills: Dark Magic, Healing

Ps7dkuZ.png?1

Archived