Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She blushed a bit more, then just smiled. "Well, is good to know that." She said happily. "I can take advantage of that." She whispered to herself low enough so he didn't heard her. "Anyways, you look fine. We should carry on." She added after a moment.

*snap*

Lucky's blush faded as his instinks took over "GET DOWN!" He yelled talked her as a hail of minigun fire wized past after they were behind the boulder

Looking over it he saw a superpony with a deathclaw coat before ducking down as he fired at them again

"Gah!" Lullaby tool cover behind the rock before a bullet could harm her. She docked and looked at him. "Wjat is thay thing?!" She asked him a bit startled by all this, not being what she expected.

Seeing the confused look

"It's a higher caliber than mine it will punch through its armor better"

The wail the beast was reloading he jumped into the air realizing just how much he missed flying and swooped towards the think shooting on his way

It took a whole clip but it finaly went down with a meaty thud

Lucky now flying and doing a few loops was smiling and laughing "yes! 3000 caps here I..." He then stoped and landed " I mean we come he said to Lullaby as he approached the monster and looked for loot

"Oh..." Lullaby replied to him after hearing about the caliber of the gun, then just nodded to him. She saw how he managed to beat the creature. "Good job!" She said happily and smiling to him. Once he killed it, she used her magic to get back her gun, then turned to him adn heard abut the caps. "Uhhhmmm... caps? Is that was you use as currency?" She asked, a bit confused about that. She also noticed he had no cutie mark.

"Yup that's it...don't ask me why it's been like this for who knows how long" he said taking 329 5mm ammo and a radaway from the creature

"Ok let's go"

She nodded and followed him, then took a closer look to his flank. Indeed he had no cutie mark. "Uhmm... excuse me, but why don't you have a cutie mark?" She asked him after a moment of walking. It was odd to see a pony without one.

As they passed the cemitary the sound of a large river surrounded them

They walke over the edge of the cemitary down to a road witch lead back to the mountains or over a heavily damaged bridge with a large drop into a rushing river

"So what's it like living in a stable" he said turning towards the bridge

Lullaby looked at the bridge. It didn't looked so safe for her, specially with the river down there. "Uhmm... it was quite boring and repetitive but... safe." Lullaby answered to his question, then turned to see him. "Is this bridge safe to cross?" She asked him after a moment.

He looked at the bridge then her then the bridge

"****" he said before thinking for a few seconds

"Well.....I could fly you over" he said his blush returning

"Uhmmm... that could work." She said smiling after seeing his blush, then giggled. "But don't try anything funny up there." She said teasingly as she got ready so he could carry her to the other side. She didn't looked heavy at all, she even had a small amount of stuff with her.

"Ok" he said picking her up feeling her warm body agents his skin

His blush deepened as he took off the wind in there manes

It was a good distance but lucky wanted it to last forever

As they landed and he set her down he didn't look at her and kept walking

"Thank you." Lullaby said smiling to him after they landed at the other side. She didn't knew what would jad happened if she crossed the bridge walking, and didn't wished to know. She then followed him, wondering how he felt since he just kept walking. She hurroed to his side and smiled to him.

As they pass what was once a park they could now see the gates composed of anything they could find

"There it is" he said right before a gun shot hit a near by mail box

"Stop or they'll aim for us" he said feeling startled by the sudden bullet

Then the gate opened and a yellow stallion walked to them his horn glowing as he had three rifles pointed at them

"Lucky did you take care of that deathclaw"

"Yes but it wasn't a deathclaw it was a superpony who had discussed itself as one" he told him

The stallion looked at Lullaby

"Well help miss mind if I by you a drink?"

"Back off blade runner" lucky said stepping between him and Lulaby "she's too good for your piverted ass"

Blade backed off "hay hay hay" a disturbing smile broke across his face " I wasn't going to do anything to your girl friend. Anyway if it is dead go talk to hazel she'll have your reward" he said as he turned around and gave the all clear signal to the others at the gate

Lullaby was not sure what to say about all this. Who where those ponies and why did they shoot them? She shook her head and looked to the pony named Blade Runner. She was about to answer but the Lucky got between them. When Blade said that she was his marefriend (girlfriend) she just looked away. After a moment he turned to Lucky. "So... shall we go in?" She asked him.

"Yes but if you don't want to be grabbed by anypony your going to have to stay close.....and if anypony asks you are my marefriend or they'll grab at you anyway" he told her as he started to walk forwards

She sighed. Why did she had to play that she was his marefriend. Well, as long as he didn't took it that serious. She nodded and followed him, staying close to him all the time as she looked around the town.

As they went through the gate they hierd several whistles and it persisted till they got to a building that had once been a firehouse when somepony tried to grab Lulaby's plot

Archived