Fallout: Before the Storm [private]

BraveShield

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky opened the door and flew back to the safe zone on the roof in case any other gouls decided to join them

Shamus walked troughs the door his mutalated body clearly visible he used a crutch cause on of his legs were gone

When he laid his eyes on Lullaby a sad look went across his face "no it can't be"

Lucky looked behind them half expecting to see Bombs falling again

"Dose sunset melody mean anything to you?" He asked persisting

"Twenty caps says that's somepony related to you" lucky said reilizing what the old stallion was talking about

Shamus started to sob collapsing to the ground a smile on his face "come here child come to me"

Lucky looked at lullaby "you want to go over there" he asked

Lucky guided the mare to the old coot making sure she didn't walk in a soft spot in the roof

"I can't belive she named our daughter pasionet pastel like I wanted" he said sobbing

Lucky's face turned to horror as he said a similar name to Lullaby's mother's name

He then mouthed to her "don't tell him"

"Thank you thank you lucky for bringing me my granddaughter" he said standing back up

"Welcome" lucky said feeling vary awkward at this

Then a few blood curdling growls came from the door way

"****!" Lucky said as he grabed lullaby and flew into the air just in time as a goul bit right where she was a second ago the only significant differance between it and shamus being the unholy blackness that was its eyes.....and that it had all four legs

"Damnit junebug get back down stairs" shamus yelled at the pony smacking her on the nose

Lullaby gasped after seeing the now Ghoul appear. It didn't looked like Shamus at all. She was a bit startled until she felt that Lucky started flying with her on her back. She felt better in that moment and smiled to him. "Thank you." She said to him after a moment.

"Well shamus we have to go be sure to lock the door up so we can come back ok" lucky said watching the old coot battle his old friend

"Sure will" shamus said getting junbug back inside and closing the door

"So what you wanna do?"lucky asked not putting her down

"First, lets make sure no more Ghouls can go through that door." Lullaby said. "I don't want to do something and then all those Ghouls come in." She explained as her horn glowed and got started.

"Ok" he said letting her work as he put her down and gathered the supplies this time grabing the battle saddle

He then looked over and saw the bag he had brought the food in

"Hay I'm guessing you've never had mutfruit" he said tossing her one of the strange fruit

She managed to catch it with her hooves as she worked. "Er... not really." Lullaby said shrugging as she looked at it. It was weird for her. "Most of what we ate at the stable was apple related, althiugh I really like apples. I will miss that." She said smiling. She looked at her Pipbuck to see what it did. (Like adding extra int. Or stuff like that, or if it had rads in it.)

He watched her as she did something with her pip buck to it but smiling when she said she liked apples he wanted to keep that it was an apple a suprise till she tried it

"Are you going to eat it" he said waiting as he took a bite of his

The fruit apparently had a bit if rads, but almost nothing. She nodded amd started eating it. It wasn't as bad as zhe thought. Her Pipbuck started making a pair of noises and stoped after almost a second. "Is not that bad." She said smiling.

"Good cause that's what happens to an apple if it's tree is grown in irradiated ground" he told her "but there hard to get normally all the trees are guarded by somepony or something"

Archived