Love at the gait [private][readable]

BraveShield

Fiora slowed and looked at the big mansion like house. " Wow, I have to say though it seems kind of creepy. Like a haunted house of sorts." She said as she slid her hoof on the driveway.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well considering it's not the house I don't see why" he said as they passed it reviling huge bay doors on one side

They rounded the corner and saw a good size log house

It was made from a beautiful dark wood

Fiora looked at the interior and hummed at the quaint warmth of the cabin. She did see the trash but shrugged it off. What caught her eye was the erotica. " What is this?" She squeaked and blushed fiercely.

Fiora took one of the books and scrunched her nose. She dropped it and looked slightly angry at him. " You just brought me here for something like that?" She whimpered/ growled.

"No not at all those arnt even mine"

And with that a door to the bath room opened

"There mine"

Brave sighed and rolled his eyes

The female that walked out of the bathroom was a dark brown griffon

"So whose this beauty" she asked leaning agenst the door frame and eyeing his friend

"Glade go home" brave said to her

"Why?" She asked

"Cause were not friends anymore"

Fiora looked at the griffon as she exited the bathroom. Her eyebrow raised a bit as she heard her name. " Glade? You're Brave's friend?" She asked gently. Her eyes moved to the erotic books. " Why do you have these?" She asked.

As glade grabed the mags and walked bay her

Glades tail rubbed fioras cheek

"Cause I like mares...obviously"

"Out!" Brave said in a sterner voice

He looked like he was about to throw her out him self in a sec

"Ya ya ya" glade said exiting

Fiora froze up and stared straight forward in a daze. Her mouth slightly agape. The brush of the tail making her blink in shock before she relaxed. " Sorry for jumping on you like that." She whimpered to him.

Brave rubbed the back of his head

"Sorry about that"

(Luckily mine are in the shops safe) he thought

Brave walked over to the bar and started making himself a drink

"You want one?" He said trying to change the subject

Brave nodded and made her a drink as well and gave it to her

"Ya I have a natural knack for making drinks but when it comes to drinks I burn the house down" he said joking as he sat down on his couch and patted the spot next to him

"Vary" he said as he continued drinking and pulled out a real magazine

It seamed to be about the military

If fiora looked around she would find some awards and documents on some of the shelves

"Huh?" He exclaimed looking up "oh those are my medals from when I was in the military"

He floated a picture with an Arieon ((bat pony)) and luna over to her

Luna was talking with guests at some sort of ball

And the Arieon was in a tux like a body guard

But her was smiling with luna and had some of the medals that were on the wall on his chest

"I was the lunar guard's captain....I over sew everything Luna's guards did and was her personal body guard during events"

She listened and gave sounds of acknowledgement as he went on. She held the picture and smiled to him. " I'm a friend of a former lunar guard captain? I'm so honored!" She purred as she sat by him.

She poked his muscle with her hoof. " So strong!" She giggled. A little tipsy from her drink.

Archived