BraveShield

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brave leaned back letting her lay on him

-anything past this is on the.....non kid friendly side

So to prevent getting flagged we will not show this

DaBom444 I will send you a new private message soon-

She trotted slowly with him and sighed sadly. Her eyes keeping low as she trots along through the night. She looked to him with a look of sadness and whimpers. "I'm sorry Brave, I didn't know, I like you I really do....."'she said trying to reassure him.

"Ya...I'm just crossed with my self for letting our hormones getting the best of us" he said smiling but sadness still in his eyes

"And why are you sorry that you didn't know?"

She whimpered at his words. " Well.... Because it was your first time! You chose it to be with me and we..... It could have been more intimate. I feel like we rushed it, I rushed it. And I feel bad that I threw the whole thing with glade out of proportion. Acting like a flank hurt mare, I'm sorry for the way I acted." She said softly with a whimper.

Brave stopped them and made her look at him in the eyes

"Fiora....you were wonderful. You have no reason to feel bad....you didn't know...I didn't say....and honestly, it's not like I remember most of it"

He remembered the initial entry and the climax but other then that it was mostly a blur

((Yup))

Brave was laying on the other couch staring at fioras glass from last night that was still on the floor

He wasn't sitting on the other do to a wet spot on it.....he automatically guessed what that was and had cleaned it but the cushion covers were still not dry

Fiora had gotten up and trotted down the road to the bakery. She stopped with her mane fashioned into a free straight manner. She watched the doors before moving to them and heading In. Her eyes looked around the sort of empty bakery. Sighing when she didn't see brave.

She wanted to talk to him, get to know him better and try to re mend their friendship. She overreacted she guessed, she felt bad. Trotting to a table she sat down and exhaled as she opened her book and read.

"Whatcha reading" that tan mare said reading over fioras shoulder

"CL leave the pony alone I need help back here today" the baker said from behind the counter

"Got it poppie" CL said before turning to fiora

"Maybe next time fiora" she said before running to the back

..... And fiora never told her her name

Brave got up and checked on the cushions and put them back

He wanted to see fiora again but he didn't want to be hurt if she pushed him away again

(No brave just stay here for now till you regain your thoughts) he told himself before walking outside to work

Fiora raised an eyebrow at the mare. The one she had seen the other day, she hadn't given her a name but she knew Fiora's name! She tilted her head and blinked as she left to help the baker. " Uhhhhh till next time." She whispered as she watched her.

Time passed and soon she decided to go. Why had she pushed him away like that? Did she feel jealous? No..... Why would she be? It had to be her overactive thoughts on glade, she shouldn't have gotten the way she did.... So what if he spent time with Glade? She then stomps her hoof. "Misguided thinking." She supposed, she needed to apologize.

She moved outside and began retracing the route to his house.

Braves shop was open

Relieving a huge machine obviously used to make boards of lumber

He was sitting on his chair in his 'stallion cave' above the office looking at it

His horn glowed and a huge log lifted its self and moved onto the machine from outside

Once it landed on it the contraption roared to life and cut it into usable boards and shut off

Brave then separated them into catagories and was about to get anouther when he saw a mare standing there and he just sat there stairing at her not sure what to do

((Sorry for minorly controlling your oc but with a loud sound like that it would be obvious she would look in the shop first))

She began to follow him. Her hooves dragging softly in the dirt. Symbolizing her saddened mood. " Good I guess." She said simply. She moved close to him and tried to say more but exhaled gently.

(Just talk to him already! Explain how you feel!!) her mind echoed.

" Brave can we..... Would you like to get something to eat?"

Archived