Posting about experiences while playing a game? (help? I think?)

LostSanity

So... on another forum that shall remain nameless...

While I played Persona 3 FES and Persona 4...

I made a thread where I posted about my "thoughts and experiences" while I played through those games and I would update it when something new happened.

Since I've been freaking out about how hard the KH HD Remix games are... I wanted to do that again. I've technically already played KH1, KH2, and KH Re: CoM but I cheated to win before. This time I will be attempting to beat it legitimately.

I'm screwed aren't I? :cry:

My pessimism aside, I'd like to post something like this on here for when I start playing the HD Remix Kingdom Hearts games.

Now spoilers are probably inevitable, but if I post spoilers, I'll make sure to put in in the spoiler box and say that they are spoilers. I'll try my best to avoid spoilers though that may be impossible.

Is it okay if I do this? If so, where can I post it? I was thinking Chit Chat (where I posted for help to find a walkthrough for the HD Remix games) or in Entertainment and Gaming. But I'm not 100% sure.

I just want to make sure that it's okay for me to do this and where I should put it.

I'd really appreciate any help anyone here could give me.

Thank you.

My instinct would be to say that Playthrough write-ups would best be put on blogs, unless you're inviting discussion with each post and don't make them too long (questions on what to do next, favorite builds, etc.)

I agree with Rackenhammer. My first thought was to make it into a blog, but if you're looking to make it into more of a conversation ordeal than I think Entertainment and Gaming would probably be the best place to start a thread.

Archived