Jekyll and Hyde (Interest Check)

MrCry

Hello. Im looking to do a particular RP. Its a little cringy in my mind, so I was debating on if I should post it. But, might as well, since if I never try, I wont know if anyone else would be into it. 

While listening to the song Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch, I have come up with an idea based around a couple of their songs!

Its basically like this: My character has gone insane, with a sort of Jekyll and Hyde complex. He is calm and normal when he is "Jekyll" and out for blood, always looking to kill something as "Hyde." He is sent to a mental hospital where he is treated poorly after biting a doctor's ear off. Sent to a padded cell, it looks like things are just gonna get worse for him. Until, your character, a doctor in the asylum, finds his case and feels sorry for him. You decide its time someone tried to help him, and secretly go off and do just that, after being denied permission to help him. 

I will be playing multiple characters in this, not just my OC. So, you dont have to worry about playing more than one character. 

Sooo.. Just give me a pm if you wanna do this!

Archived