Flying Flowers Floristry

TenderHeart

Tender smiled goofily as he watched Solarline stumble. "Oh be careful SolarLine!" He then began to think and smile, already having come up with an arrangement for the bouquet. He hummed softly to himself as he began to walk around his shop, grabbing differently shaped and coloured flowers before grabbing a small vase to help with decorating them. He first put in a few yellow tulips around the base then a few baby's breath around the edges and middle. The next layer up he added some white Jasmine and Geraniums before finally finishing it off with a large sunflower in the centre.

"Well if I were to translate this bouquet it would roughly say something along the lines of. I love your sweet smile that keeps our friendship ever lasting." He gave a small blush, having though that maybe it was a bit too cheesy

Golden Glow awkwardly rubbed her opposite leg in the same gesture as a human rubbing their arm, also thinking it was very cheesy. "It's a nice message. How about simplified meanings, like.. beauty, love, luck, that kind of thing? Oh and the flower arrangement is beautiful, could you make it bigger though? The cost isn't an issue. I want it as big as a bush!" She sat back on her haunches and spread her arms to show how big, her hooves two feet apart. 

Archived