My Roleplay Introduction (Introduction 2)

Maneiac

-------------------------Greetings~ These are my Roleplay standards and Minimals that are a MUST FOLLOW If you feel like Roleplaying with me! ^^ ------------------------------
             Firstly, I am a narrative Role-player generally meaning that I usually RP story format, 3erd person and occasionally first person!

Second, Grammar and spelling does not to be perfect but please put some effort into your posts? Perhaps just enough for me to understand what you're trying to tell me or say? Thank you!
              Thirdly, When PM'ing me a RP Request, after we discuss a Role-play I would kindly like to have you start it ^^.
                Fourthly, Starters must be atleast, MINIMAL half a paragraph or a whole paragraph~ Normal replies please at minimal keep it over 2-5 Sentences... no single actions like *Waves Hi* *Gets up* Ect. 
                  Fifthly, My Role-play seconds would vary : Erp, Slice of Life, Mystery, Comedy, Horror, Sad, Alternative Universe, Story, 1st Person and Sci-Fi ~ (PMing, if you read to here say "Miss Mane-iac" in your PM so I will know you've read through my profile info~ Thankiez

If you successfully follow and exceed these minimals have fun Roleplaying with Mane-iac~! 

Archived