Hello~

OrangeTeaBiscuit

Greetings! My name is OrangeTeaBiscuit, also known as Orange! I am new t this website, but not new to the MLP fandom or Roleplay! I am a descriptive (or try to be) Roleplayer, who will at least strive to use a paragraph and more, but do not feel the need of having to do so as well if you roleplay with me, im just glad to be able to share my writing creativity!

"How did you find this website"

I was looking for Creamcycle cutiemarks (F2U) for my O.C and when I clicked the credit for the picture, I got linked here! I havent fully explored this nice little website yet, but I just wanted to say hi first?

"What got you into MLP?" 

Honestly... I don't remember! My memory is very bad ^^" it was probably my sister taking about MLP that got me into it!

"Favorite character?"

Twighlight. Twighlight is best pony.

"Anythig else?"

Well, I have over scocial medias im active on, but too lazy to list em off ; 0

2 hours ago, OrangeTeaBiscuit said:

Greetings! My name is OrangeTeaBiscuit, also known as Orange! I am new t this website, but not new to the MLP fandom or Roleplay! I am a descriptive (or try to be) Roleplayer, who will at least strive to use a paragraph and more, but do not feel the need of having to do so as well if you roleplay with me, im just glad to be able to share my writing creativity!

"How did you find this website"

I was looking for Creamcycle cutiemarks (F2U) for my O.C and when I clicked the credit for the picture, I got linked here! I havent fully explored this nice little website yet, but I just wanted to say hi first?

"What got you into MLP?" 

Honestly... I don't remember! My memory is very bad ^^" it was probably my sister taking about MLP that got me into it!

"Favorite character?"

Twighlight. Twighlight is best pony.

"Anythig else?"

Well, I have over scocial medias im active on, but too lazy to list em off ; 0

Yay! Welcome new person! Hope you enjoy your stay that insists on roleplaying, talking about random things, and meeting new peeps! 

:catbug:

Archived