Howdy

FlankSteak

Hey guys,

I'm FlankSteak and I'm new here. I know WillowWisp and she is the one that got me into ponies as well as convincing me to come here to RP. I am a guy, but that doesn't seem to be an issue with this show, there are a lot of guys who seem to like it. Currently I'm going to school for Vet Tech training.

I'm not sure what else to say other than hello.

Welcome to the boards, FlankSteak. We're still renovating a bit but we're hoping to open the RP up to applications again very very soon. In the mean time you can say hey and work up a 5+ post count, which will open the rest of the forums to you. :)

Yeah, but I give her a hard time too.

And apparently I was trying to type as her, just now. That what we get for sharing this laptop right now.

But yeah I get her for making fun of me... like making her sing the Winter Wrap-up song while she's trying to go to sleep. : D

Yeah, but I give her a hard time too.

And apparently I was trying to type as her, just now. That what we get for sharing this laptop right now.

But yeah I get her for making fun of me... like making her sing the Winter Wrap-up song while she's trying to go to sleep. : D

I must try this with my sweetheart x3