Fallout Equestria

Hey there, interested in an RP involving a post-apocalyptic atmosphere? Then today is your lucky day because this is a Fallout Equestria themed RP! This RP is going to include things like 1d10 and 1d100. For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, please send me a message about it and I will explain. I will also put a link to all the rules and statistics. This is great for roleplayers who love a little math and calculation with their RPs. There will be a PREFERED format when writing your character's details and such. This RP will be mainly text based. That said, we could either do this RP here in a private chat or in another site/app. I am aware many people have Kik and Skype. These are both options. I am going to wait until 4-8 people comment or contact me saying they are interested. If you are going to do so, please specify what app/site you'd like to use for this RP.

Here is the format in which I would like your character to be in:

Name

Race

Traits

Level

Total XP

XP till next level

Hit Points

Regeneration

Critical Success Range

Critical Failure Range

AP

S

P

E

C

I

A

L

Skills

Barter

Battle Saddles

Explosives

Firearms

Lockpick

Magical Energy Weapons

Mechanics

Medicine

Melee

Science

Sneak

Speech

Survival

Unarmed

Starting Supplies

(Area where special race statistics are placed such as unicorn spells or pegasi and griffon tricks)

You'll know how to fill in all this stuff after reading this: https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/1fsNLwKTWEt0pawFWLRzBtEPfvDQGitGPh8NN3Zk0xo4/mobilebasic#id.lgaw43b2bpif

And there you have it. Like I said, if you're interested, just post a comment below or send me a message directly. Remember to specify your prefered site/app when doing so. Thanks for reading! (You've got a lot more ahead in that guide.)

Name: Midnight Lullaby

Race: Unicorn

Traits:

- Blueblood (Fleur de Lis)

- Sex Appeal

- Stable Dweller (If you allow me of course)

Apperance:

Eye colour: Light purple

Character colour: charcoal-coated

Mane/Tail/Other: A long, deep blue mane, similar to the night sky, as well as her tail, which is also quite fluffy.

Physique: A beautiful and charming pony. Her physique is like the average pony, being a bit more thin and tall. She has a voice as smooth as silk and rich as finest chocolate. Her magic aura is light purple.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20891-midnight-lullaby/(original CS.)

Level: 1

Total XP: 0 XP

XP till next level 1000 XP

Hit Points: 115

Regeneration: 3 hp/h

Critical Success Range:

Special success= 1

Skill succes < 5

Critical Failure Range

Special fail = 10

Skill fail > 96

AP: 70

Carry weight: 7/75

Poison Resistance: 0

Radiation Resistance: 0

Skills gained per level: 13.5

Versatility: 4

Potency: 3

Strain: 66 (strain per level = 12) (recovers 5 normal act./ 10 in light act./ 15 resting/ 20 sleeping. X hour)

Combat initiative: 1d10 + 5

S - 4

P - 5

E - 5

C - 10

I - 7

A - 5

L - 5

Skills

Barter (tagged).........................37

Battle Saddles...........................12

Explosives.................................12

Firearms.....................................12

Lockpick.....................................12

Magical Energy Weapons........12

Mechanics.................................16

Medicine (Tagged)....................31

Melee.........................................10

Science......................................16

Sneak.........................................12

Speech (Tagged)......................37

Survival...................................... 2

Unarmed....................................12

Starting Supplies

10 mm. Pistol (dam +15)

50 10 mm. ammo

4 healing potions

1 rad away

1 read safe

4 bandages

PipBuck

Spells

Telekinesis

(Cost: 1 per attack or per 10 minutes) Range = 8

Light

(Cost: 2 per hour) Range = 3 yards 2 yards for -10% penalty 2 minutes of blindness and -30% penalty if at 1 yard

Clean

Basic (Cost 5): Cleans one patient or matter fitting within a cube of up to 3 feet

sanitizes up to 3 square yards of matter

Heal

Basic (Cost 10/20): Heals (2d10 + [12]) hit points; immediately closes wounds. Heal amount is spread among all limbs evenly. Cannot restore crippled limbs. Healing magical energy damage is especially difficult, requiring double the strain and requiring a Medicine skill roll at a -10 penalty.

Restoration

As Heal, but Strain cost is halved and the healing occurs over two minutes.

Sound Slumber

Basic (Cost 10): Maximum duration of sixteen hours. Patient recovers 3 in extra HP with each hour of sleep.

And that's it I guess. I think is a bit obvious who my character resembles, but that is the way I made her. So, ta da?

Looks great, though, you're lowed to have two more spells, as light and telekinesis are free spells and don't count towards your spell limit. Also, please calculate your carry weight/75 for statistics please. Other than that, you seem more than fit for when the RP begins!

No no, that's not what I mean. Calculate the amount of weight you are carrying out of your 75 carry weight limit.

For example: Say my character had 34 pounds worth or starting equipment. I would put on my character sheet:

34/75 carry weight.

Archived