Entering ponyvile

When the earth pony 666 roach came in from an unknown place he started walking around looking at the new life he was about to start. The colt saw many ponys looking at him like he was a sinister person. They were looking at his mask. A tinted gas mask covering his eyes mouth and face. The colt walked around looking to buy a home to begin a new life... and forget the past that haunted him for 14 years. Then a pony came up to him and asked him something

Passion, a light purple pegasus, noticed this odd pony just walking in. It was odd, not that he just walked in, most ponies did that, but his appearance. Why would he wear such a thing? Curious, she trotted over, "Hello. May I ask you something?" She asked politely, shaking her long, unruly powder blue mane out of her dark purple eyes. Well, only the left one, actually. She came to walk beside him, keeping up with him. she had many other questions, but this one was the one she wanted the answer to most. She just didn't understand that mask...

She blinked for a while, "Why are you wearing a mask such as that one? It looks so... odd. Don't you think?" She told him, leaning side to side, to look at the mask from all sides. She stopped and looked back at him. Maybe she shouldn't have even bothered talking to this pony, she thought, getting ideas that this mask was on not for just a reason, but an evil one. She shook her thoughts away, trying to focus on something else, rather than those horrors.

"I'm sorry. i cannot tell you that story as it brings up hate and sorrowness to me. i will never forget what i did that day and it haunts me to this day." he said with his microphone.

"but i am sure to answer you any other questions." "oh and my name is roach what is yours?"

She looked down at his words, "Oh." She said, but she couldn't feel sad for him with all the curiosity inside her. She lifted her head, "Oh, I'm Passion Fruit, but everypony just calls me Passion. Its nice to meet you.... Roach." That was an odd name, too. She wondered what his talent was. Hers was that she could pretty much do anything with any fruit. She planned on making a place where you could get fruit-related foods.... She quickly came back to reality, "So, what are you doing here?" She asked.

hmmm thats an indeed funny name thought roach then he answered back "i came to equestria to start a new life after that....incident....never the less i came across the everfree forest. horrible in there. i was in there for 2 days to find this place, ponyville. i decided to settle here and meet new people."

She gasped, "The Everfree Forest!?!!?" She blinked many times, "I would never go in there. Its so dark and scary. I would never want to even imagine what makes those noises...." She said, glancing in the direction of the Everfree Forest. Maybe when he first walked into the forest he didn't know. If he had known, she was sure he probably wouldn't have gone in. She though to much, she thought to herself. It was true, Passion thought things through.

"Yes i traveled across everfree forest to reach here. i hope it was worth it....i seemed to have gotten bitten on my arm by an insect....do you have giant spiders in the everfree forest....if you do.....tell me not to go in there again....i HATE giant spiders." he said as he touched his body for spiders. "anyway do you happen to have any house for sale? i would indeed like to see the mayor or any resident that is the owner of ponyville. i do indeed have a learned skill with politics."

"mmmmk thanks for the info ill head over there to get my new house." he said while he was walking toward the house. "oh and youre welcome to visit me anytime! nice to meet someone that thinks of me not evil...."

he arrived at the mayors door. he walked inside with the mayor.

he had to fill an application as to why he came here.

The mayor forced him to tell her his story.

The mysterious colt hesitated.

He told her his story

*10 mins later*

"i see roach... i feel....very sorry for your life and your family. forgive me if i caused you any trouble." said the mayor

"no. you just brought me hate and sorrowness. CAN I BUY MY HOUSE NOW?!" he said furiously

woah. the mayor thought better not mess with him...especially what happened in his story.

"ok your house is next to sugarcube corner. good luck"

roach left with no word and exited the building

Passion, who had been left, stood stranded in the streets on Ponyville. She finally trotted over to the building Roach had entered with the Mayor. She sat down and leaned against its walls until Roach came out. She felt almost like she was his little sister, there to bother him. She almost didn't notice him come out at first, but quickly stood and caught up with him. "Hello, again. If I'm to visit you, I need to know where you live... so... I thought I'd catch up with you." She explained, walking with him.

She giggled, "Of course I do!" She said, trotting towards the place, showing him the way. Hopefully, he didn't plan on going inside Sugar Cube Corner, because Pinkie Pie would probably ask one million questions, and it got annoying at time. Actually, it did every single time.

the mysterious colt followed her... he thought what a nice pony she is he never met someone with such happiness. he walked through ponyville yet once again people looking at him like a sinister person. "do you have a place where you heal ponys? thats not my talent but...i was in a.......war....i was a combat medic... after that i noticed that im VERY good at healing people. im thinking about starting a place to heal sick and injured."

She turned to look at him, "We have a hospital. You could work there, maybe. Or, you could make a small Clinic." She provided him all she knew. She really had never been to the hospital. She'd just seen it. She didn't really care too much about it as long as it was doing what it should.

She stopped, in order not to crash into the house. She'd never noticed it before. When she came around here, she was always going to Sugar Cube Corner. How could she not notice a house right next to it? She shrugged, thinking she just focused on Sugar Cube Corner when she came around. "Oh, well then you'll be easy to find." She told him, turning to look at him. She would go ahead and trot off, telling him goodbye, but she didn't have much else to do. Maybe he wouldn't mind her spending a day with him? She could give him a tour. Ooh! She could take him to Rarity's Carousel Boutique! She giggled at this, thinking of how funny it would be to see him all dressed up.

(OOC: sure. anyone is ALWAYS welcome to join)

As roach went through ponyville completely lost and ponies STILL looking at him like a mysterious person he went through the village. he saw a cliff with cities. he thought it must be canterlot. the place everpony is talking about. never the less he wandered around pony ville with his survival pack. he arrived at a park to take a break. he put up his hoodie to protect his "black blow-out hair" "ugh that forest wasnt fun......." he said as he dropped to the ground, knocked out.