Mister Crowley Series

SirDemirci

Hello, everypony!

This series here is my very first work I've done that's gone on a scale beyond simple experiments and quick short stories. I've constructed an elaborate story designed to tinker into my creativity and forge a solid series. This series, generalized, heavily weaves through many genres, from Humans in Equestria to Action, Adventure to Romance, Tragedy to Comedy. I've built it as a way to vent all of my creativity into a single outlet, and burn through it with the fury of a supernova.

Though, I'd like everypony to mind, it's vastly different compared to canon, as I've acclaimed it to a 'Alternate Universe' in a sense.

Summary

Following the wake of the royal marriage, the Princesses had extensively reformed their national government to better suit the dawning of a brand new era of peace, prosperity, and expansion of its borders, and thus came the Equestrian Empire.

A golden age for all of the Celestian Ponies, the untouched lands across the seas to the west of Appleloosa, while strong relations between the Griffin Principality to the north solidified alliances and trade agreements, it represented a unification of trust. To the south, the empire expanded their borders with the unification of city-states and smaller nations through extensive talks. And to the east came the looming unknown, waiting to be explored by nations in hopes of new and untold bounties of resources and riches await.

At home, the established bureaucracies and ministries worked as a well-oiled and turning machine, the rapidly industrializing empire experiencing the first breaths of modernizing into the new times with undoubted thanks to mystical predecessors of Equestria, long forgotten Equestrians only known as the 'Old Ponies'.

No longer than a year after the claim to modernization, the Scientific Board were granted their right to perform a military-backed expedition into the Everfree Forest to find new innovations into the wilderness and find a possibility to tame the lands.

And with the expedition underway, it soon became evident there were bounties of other Ponies just waiting in the great beyond, and mandated by the Princesses were that they wished to unify these new ponies under the same banner, and under the wishes of peacemaking, love, and tolerance. It was truly a golden age that dawned over Equestria.

Links!

Book One: The Indiana Stallion