To apply to RP or not to?

Fluttering

Hi everypony!

I am very new to Canterlot and I had a question about whether or not to put in an application for an OC in the role playing forums. I have a lot of past experience with role playing but none at all with MLP role playing. So I was wondering if it would be better for me to start off with free for all RPs to get started or if you think past RPing experience would be enough for it to be worthwhile applying now.

I hope you ponies can help!

-Fluttering

I appreciate you're new... but first thing you need to think about when Roleplaying is to be observant (read text on webpages) and be careful where you post things.

I'll move this post to the RP section of the questions and suggestions section for you, this time, rather than delete it.

Hehe, as Artax has said, pay attention to the rules and you'll be fine! Previous experience in RPing is, of course, a good thing - whether to apply for Free-For-All or Mane is a matter of personal choice more than anything; if you want to have ponies with lasers and psychic powers, you're better off in Free-For-All. If you want to play around in a slightly expanded Equestria from the show, go for the Mane RP :) .