[Hippogriff] Helga Malwing

Sigg

Name: Helga Malwing

Nickname/Alias(es): Mal

Race: Hippogriff

Age: Young adult (I can't really put that into pony terms >.>

Pelt Color:Tan-brown hindquarters, leading into a deep purple-blue Upper body, with red tipped feathers on her head and wings and a light blue patch on her chest

Mane/Tail Color and Style:Like Gilda's (more feathery than fur) in the front, leading down to a short mane in the back (a little like rainbow dash)

Eye Color: Yellow

Flank Mark: Upright pentagram with a magic sparkle at the center

Other Scars/Markings: She has two small horns that she uses for magic (similar to how a unicorn's horn works)

Physique: She takes after her mother (a griffin) more, having a snout that ends in a beak, and a similar upper body build of a griffin. She has two small antlers (like a deer... Her father was a unicorn.) She is of average physic, but more on the thin side for she has been taking care of herself for some time now.

Residence: none (yet), she's been on the run and hiding since she came to Equestria.

Occupation: none, though she does do work with magic and alchemy...

Motivation: Find her dad and clear her family name.

Dislikes: Her flank mark, Griffin society, bullies, the Government of the Griffin Kingdom

Character Summary: Out casted by the general populace of her home town of Griffindor (due to her not being a "pure blood"), Helda grew up a lonely hippogriff and was often subject to the abuse of her peers. Years of this abuse had led her to confine herself in her house and learn of her unique powers of magic that she inherited from her father. Yet, these years of studying magic and alchemy had lead to her and her mothers being declared heretics and witches. After a few strange happening in Griffindor, the public turned to Helda's family, putting the blame on her mother and her. After the imprisonment of her mother, Helga fled Griffindor and the Griffin Kingdom searching for safety and her father.

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae103/c4tspajamas/hippogriffhelga-1.png

(the image is too large for the forum....)

Reference stuff; (more for my personal use than anything)

Mother: Hester Malwing

Father: Othello Moonspark (who was either exiled from the Griffin Kingdom, or captured by the people/government for loving a Griffin.)

Yep, remember images posted here can only be 600x600 pixels tall and wise!

And please remember, you need to put the new information on our current forms HERE!

I do have to ask... If she's mixed with a unicorn, why does she have antlers?

And when you reference "Griffindor" do you mean the harry potter series?

Sorry about that, I'll change it to a link (too lazy to do anything else >.>)

The idea is that since her father was a unicorn, she was born with his unicorn ability for magic, leading to her body to grow antlers that mimic the function of a unicorns horn, only more sporadic and harder to control (griffins aren't meant to use magic, so her magic is a sorta hard to use and is uncontrollable sometimes...)

The Griffindor thing was by accident. When I was thinking of the story for her I was thinking about Griffins and mordor or something, so i just combined the two without even realizing that Griffindor was in harry potter >.>

In Helga's story, Griffindor is just a large city in the Kingdom of Griffins (btw, does that have an official name yet?)

Also, what am I missing from the application form?

Not quite yet! But we're currently working on it, soon as we get an official name here for their place of living you can edit that in more official like.

And I see, it does look better to me personally to see her with antlers on an eagles head than a unicorn horn. I just wanted to hear your reason. Good 'nough for the world here!

Soon as the form is switched out I'll approve. :D