Three of my poems(Inner Flame, Baby girl/Mercedes' song, and None shall pass)

Shadowmist

These are three poems I've written and worked on for quite some time so hopefully you enjoy them.

This first one is about a girl who made me drool profusely over her and somehow made me fall for her more and more without even realizing it.

Inner flame

Love, love is a verb of confession. Here lie the flames within thy soul. It burns intensely yet cunningly concealed, blindly you fan the fiery impulsions causing temptation to taunt, endurance to faint, and resistance to strengthen strain; as my heart demands passion for lusting you.

This second one is about a couple who deeply loved each other and really wanted to be an item but were kept apart by their parents.

None shall pass

Love I need your essence; we need our freedoms held in golden laces above our heads. We can run away, you in arm’s length, away so far away from these hellish no-man’s lands. Escape the parent’s rule; flee the kingdoms when they repeat the verse “None shall pass”. To the clearing embedded deep in the forest, where trees hum dirges in pace to the beats of our hearts. Our mind and soul embodied into one live passion, together for as long as we last. Never a stress until I breathe my final exhale, a devotion to you in the form of the words “I love you”. Against what I once forbade, moisture descends from your rosy cheeks as my ghostly state forever on repeats my last verse.

This final one is about a friend of mine who self aborted so I ponder "If it was that hard for her to kill it, I wonder what the father's mindset was".

Baby girl (Mercedes’ song)

Together we danced blindly passionate. Together we made her in our image. Baby Mercedes, she’d tug on my jeans to be lifted into the heavens. She’d suck upon her pacifier with innocence purer than the holiest of angels. Mercedes was my little doll, and I her father, her protector. Now I know past is past but I still find myself teary eyed asking why have I let you turn to go? We could have done so much from flying kites to picnics on the beach. You were meant to be pampered with cheeks rosier than the blush that your mother used to grant me. A button nose for playful honking, sleek black hair that would have brought the boys for me to fear, with hazel eyes that mother once soothed me with. Sweet baby Mercedes I’m here while missing you. A few more years and I’ll be there to fight the tears and the fears like I was meant to. All I care for is you to be safe and my sins forgiven before we are forgotten in time, my sweet baby Mercedes.

That's it for now, hopefully everypony will find some enjoyment out of them. As an infomational bit, These three poems inaddition to three others will be published in a magazine called "Create! Zine". Feel free to critize and give me tips because truth be told I'm fairly amaeur in writting. I've been a writer for four years now but still need alot of refining. Anyways, thanks for reading!

~Shadowmist