Twilight Sparkle Day

Ginger Mint

hi hi

Supposedly this is Twilight Sparkle Day (hooray!) which I suppose I should endorse since, as Pinkie Pie said: she's the all around best pony. Someponies have wondered just how do you celebrate Twilight Sparkle Day? What does Twilight Sparkle do other than read and learn about friendship? I don't know, but that seems just fine by me. And so, in honor of Twilight Sparkle, I am sharing something that I have learned about friendship and getting along.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I have learned that sometimes somepony might be mean or rude, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are inherently mean or rude. Sometimes, though not always, they are just having a bad day and could use some cheering up. This is a good example of the Fundamental Attribution Error or Correspondence Bias. You never know what motivations somepony might have for acting that way unless you take the time to find out. And if they really are mean and rude all of the time, changing the things that in their life that surround them and keep them from getting better might eventually heal those wounds.

Your Faithful Student