Friendship is Magic Expanded Universe

Has anybody ever read the Sailor Moon Expanded fanfiction site? http://sailormoonexpanded.nsamo.com/

Trust me it's far better than it sounds. A group of authors got together to try and do for Sailor Moon what Timothy Zahn and Michael Stackpole (to name but two) did for Star Wars. It's a site for fanfictions that fit into canon events, and at the same time try to explore the universe beyond it.

What's more it's sort of a shared universe, a conmmunity where other writers can build on and use OCs or events already created by other authors. One of the things it did was try and rationalise the Sailor Moon timeline, with some success.

What I'm wondering is if there's anything similar for Friendship is Magic, and if not, would there be any interest in such a site?

I've been intending to completely rewrite my fanfic 'Celestia's notebook' in light of the events of season 2, and could put it up on the site. I'm trying to create a consistent timeline friom the various things shown in canon, but I'm not ready to publish it yet. Of course, if anyone already has such a timeline, I'd love to see it.