Brony musicians

TwistedShadow

Hi.

I was watching a MLP music video after doing something on Canterlot.com and I thought about the fact that newcomers to the herd might not have heard any of the awesomeness made by the community. So I put this post up to list all the musicians I can think of and hopefully get some more from the people that check this out. So here's my list:

Aviators

DJAelxs

The Living Tombstone

Wooden Toaster

Ken Ashcorp

MicTheMicrophone

Omnipony

SimGretina

NotACleverPony

PinkiePieSwear

GeneralMumble

EuroBeatPony

IBringDaLulz

JackleApp

Acousticbrony

TripleBlueShell

Whitetail

RainbowCrash88

KingSpartaX37

KeepOnRockin'

Jeffthestrider

Archie

MandoPony

Just search them up on YouTube if you want some brilliant tunes.

And if you really want a big list, a spreadsheet was posted in the comments by Hobbes574, click here to get to it.

Don't forget General Mumble and Eurobeat Brony! IBringDaLulz, JackleApp, and Acousticbrony. Plus, TripleBlueShell, Whitetail, RainbowCrash88, KingSpartaX37, KeepOnRockin', Jeffthestrider, and Archie!

MANDOPONY IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST!! :D He's probably one of the most well known artists in this fandom! He worked with Michelle Creber too! He also is a good friend of Sibsy A K.A Sabrina Alberghetti.

I know everyone on your list, and Rose's, and I figured you could use some more!

Yeah, this is going to be impossible. There are so many brony musicians out there, and I don't know if you'll be able to compile them all into one list with some serious effort. :P

If you're only mentioning the ones you enjoy, that's entirely opinion based, and I'm not quite sure what the point of this is. >.<

The point of this is to expose more bronies to some of the musicians here. They may be opinion based, but it doesn't hurt to share who your favorite artists are. Also, it's not like they're trying to list every single artist. XD That'd be nearly impossible. They're just sharing the artists that they think have good music.

I can't believe you forgot Mando. XD Every Brony that I know off of this website knows about him. He's worked with Michelle Creber and knows Sibsy! I also love his song Loyalty, which is the best rock song I've ever heard. He worked with AcousticBrony on it. He's just as famous as Tomb and Glaze, possibly more.

It's Eurobeat Brony. Not EuroBeatPony.

Yuppers. Loyalty is awesome. Mando and Acoustic worked pretty hard on that, not to mention Jimmy's guitar solo was pure epicness. I also loved the song Lunar Nocturnality and Celestial Diurnality on Acoustic's page, as theme songs for Luna and Celestia. Plus, Crepuscularity as Twilight's theme. Daniel Ingram even liked Crepuscularity!

• 3 weeks later...